help

:confused:hello
i wondered if anyone could give any advice and support,i on my first day of simming world.im not sure if i will lose any weight at all because im just starting going through change before menopause and ive been told i wont lose any weight,which is depressing,im 16 stone and i wouldlike to get to 12 stone if thats possible.
could anyone tell me which is best to follow red or green or extra easy
many thanks
beverley xx

I would personally go with extra easy. And for anyone to say you won't lose weight is preposterous. How the hell do they know what your body will do?! Weight loss may be a bit slower for a while while hormones balance but there is absolutely no reason why you won't lose weight. Whoever told you that...give them a good slap and prove them wrong!

Which you choose is ultimately your choice, but I don't feel restricted in the slightest following extra easy and I think I personally would on the other plans.

I love green days cos I so enjoy pasta, beans etc. Works for me and I am never hungry. Am 47 so I know its harder as you get older!

thankyou so much for the advice,you made my day already,i want to do the green but was a bit scared eating all those carbs.
beverley xx

I am also at that stage in my life & found I've managed to maintain my weight loss doing SW.

Try some days red, green & EE & see which fits in best with your day.

Back