1. beverley123

beverley123 Member

:confused:hello
    i wondered if anyone could give any advice and support,i on my first day of simming world.im not sure if i will lose any weight at all because im just starting going through change before menopause and ive been told i wont lose any weight,which is depressing,im 16 stone and i wouldlike to get to 12 stone if thats possible.
    could anyone tell me which is best to follow red or green or extra easy
    many thanks
    beverley xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. aesir22

aesir22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    275lb
    Current Weight:
    275lb
    Goal Weight:
    180lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I would personally go with extra easy. And for anyone to say you won't lose weight is preposterous. How the hell do they know what your body will do?! Weight loss may be a bit slower for a while while hormones balance but there is absolutely no reason why you won't lose weight. Whoever told you that...give them a good slap and prove them wrong!

Which you choose is ultimately your choice, but I don't feel restricted in the slightest following extra easy and I think I personally would on the other plans.

4. 888sally888

888sally888 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love green days cos I so enjoy pasta, beans etc. Works for me and I am never hungry. Am 47 so I know its harder as you get older!

5. beverley123

beverley123 Member

thankyou so much for the advice,you made my day already,i want to do the green but was a bit scared eating all those carbs.
    beverley xx

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am also at that stage in my life & found I've managed to maintain my weight loss doing SW.

Try some days red, green & EE & see which fits in best with your day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.