Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. nikkib263

nikkib263 New Member

Fairly new to WW forums - but now completely paranoid! Tried to join in by leaving a couple of messages & responding to threads, but nobody wants to talk to me. Where are all the friendly people that the WW web site claims offers you support and friendship? I cannot do this alone ...... I've got at least another 2-3 stone to lose. I can be quite nice, honestly :0)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnymini2be

skinnymini2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.6lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Nikki, I thought the same initially but there really are some great people on here! I found some positivity in the weigh in groups! Keep at it they will be out and about soon :D

Regardless just keep posting - thats what I do - lol

4. nikkib263

nikkib263 New Member

Thanks for replying!!!!

Reassuring to hear that you felt the same way, you have made me feel so much better!

I'll keep trying to join in.

:0)

5. skinnymini2be

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.6lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    lol we'll bombard the forums! Keep with it, the stories of success alone are so inspiring!

6. skinnymini2be

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.6lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey nikkib263, just wondering how you have been getting on with the weight loss? Hope all is going well :D

7. starkissedx

starkissedx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.4lb(14.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hope your well Nikki, im here to follow your diary :) Definately join a weigh in team theres ones for different weigh in days and christmas goals. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.