help! :/

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by flissglitz, 11 September 2011 Social URL.

1. flissglitz

flissglitz Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(11.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ehlp, i'm in a little bit of a pickle and hoped someone out there could help.

i'm currently on a countdown and have around 6 weeks left, in a weeks time i'm off to uni which is located in the middle of nowhere (lol). they nearest sw class is an hour and a half per way away on the bus.
    I was wondering if i could transfer my remaining weeks to the online thing or freeze them or something until xmas and at uni do it by myself with the help of minimins and WI with my doctor at uni (i'm sure she wouldnt mind, and i know i would cheat myself if i had my own scales)

i'm going to talk to my consultant next week about it but maybe one of you knew any ideas.

i don't know if any of the above options are possible, and i do know about having to pre book your holiday with countdowns so im not sure about freezing them until xmas would work.

ahh i dont know!!:confused::confused::confused:

maybe i just need to spend the 4 and a half hrs getting to class, being in class and coming back for a few weeks. seems to me like hassle and another strain to my really tiny uni budget (£6 there and back:eek:). but if it's got to be done like thats, it's got to be done.
    :)
    anyone got any suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I have always understood that Countdowns are a commitment to attend class for the next 6 or 12 weeks and on that basis, if you miss class for whatever reason ( maybe illness excluded ) you lose them.
    I doubt very much that they can be frozen or transferred but I may be wrong.

4. flissglitz

flissglitz Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(11.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thats what i was thinking. :\ thanks though

5. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Silver Member

No your countdown is with your group, it can't be transferred or put on hold, if you miss a week you loose it unfortunately :sigh:

6. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Looks like you are doing well with your losses......maybe you have enough knowledge to go it alone and use minimins for the support side of things?

7. flissglitz

flissglitz Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(11.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeahh, i think i'm going to go tot he classes that are far away (i don't want to waste the weeks i have left) after that i'll do it on my own i think. :)

8. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.