help! :/

flissglitz

ehlp, i'm in a little bit of a pickle and hoped someone out there could help.

i'm currently on a countdown and have around 6 weeks left, in a weeks time i'm off to uni which is located in the middle of nowhere (lol). they nearest sw class is an hour and a half per way away on the bus.
I was wondering if i could transfer my remaining weeks to the online thing or freeze them or something until xmas and at uni do it by myself with the help of minimins and WI with my doctor at uni (i'm sure she wouldnt mind, and i know i would cheat myself if i had my own scales)

i'm going to talk to my consultant next week about it but maybe one of you knew any ideas.

i don't know if any of the above options are possible, and i do know about having to pre book your holiday with countdowns so im not sure about freezing them until xmas would work.

ahh i dont know!!:confused::confused::confused:

maybe i just need to spend the 4 and a half hrs getting to class, being in class and coming back for a few weeks. seems to me like hassle and another strain to my really tiny uni budget (£6 there and back:eek:). but if it's got to be done like thats, it's got to be done.
:)
anyone got any suggestions?

thats what i was thinking. :\ thanks though

yeahh, i think i'm going to go tot he classes that are far away (i don't want to waste the weeks i have left) after that i'll do it on my own i think. :)

Back