HELP!!!

kazzamce

Got to do it this time!!
I have been so off plan for weeks now - so I need to do an attack phase for 5 days this week - but I am again addicted to the carbs!! Total nightmare!! Need some virtual kicks up the bum folks - I have assumed the position!!
Kaz
x

OK - am looking at what I achieved in 8 weeks and am so annoyed at myself! I was feeling great and have just rained all over my own parade by losing the plot totally! My best pal's wedding is next Sunday - I WILL be back at 18lbs off by then!!!!

Go for it kazza, forget the break you have had, not sure I would start with attack again as not sure it is recommended, perhaps you could do a run of five PP days instead??? Just a thought. Have you weighed yet - if not get on those scales and see what the damage is, I bet it isn't as bad as you fear. I understand totally about the carb thing, the one thing I LOVE about this diet is the fact that I don't seem to be addicted to them anymore - my son was sat really close to me eating an iced donut and it was only for a second that I thought it smelled delicious but honestly I wasn't really tempted!!! A miracle has occurred!!! LOL - get back on the plan and on and up (or down as the scales go!) GOOD LUCK...........

Kaz I did EXACTLY the same thing but have been back on PP for some days now, I really thought it would be harder...it wasn't easy, I won't lie but it's absolutely do-able and you'll be back in no time x

Thanks folks - have been back on it with a vengeance since yesterday - and 2lbs off already!! Whoop whoop!!

Back