Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by kazzamce, 20 November 2011 Social URL.

1. kazzamce

kazzamce Got to do it this time!!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I have been so off plan for weeks now - so I need to do an attack phase for 5 days this week - but I am again addicted to the carbs!! Total nightmare!! Need some virtual kicks up the bum folks - I have assumed the position!!
    Kaz
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazzamce

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    OK - am looking at what I achieved in 8 weeks and am so annoyed at myself! I was feeling great and have just rained all over my own parade by losing the plot totally! My best pal's wedding is next Sunday - I WILL be back at 18lbs off by then!!!!

4. trudyc

trudyc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(18.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan all the way for me!
    Go for it kazza, forget the break you have had, not sure I would start with attack again as not sure it is recommended, perhaps you could do a run of five PP days instead??? Just a thought. Have you weighed yet - if not get on those scales and see what the damage is, I bet it isn't as bad as you fear. I understand totally about the carb thing, the one thing I LOVE about this diet is the fact that I don't seem to be addicted to them anymore - my son was sat really close to me eating an iced donut and it was only for a second that I thought it smelled delicious but honestly I wasn't really tempted!!! A miracle has occurred!!! LOL - get back on the plan and on and up (or down as the scales go!) GOOD LUCK...........

5. wkdstepmum

wkdstepmum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Kaz I did EXACTLY the same thing but have been back on PP for some days now, I really thought it would be harder...it wasn't easy, I won't lie but it's absolutely do-able and you'll be back in no time x

6. _Becca

_Becca Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    5st4lb(31.62%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I do a few PP days when I feel I am struggling always gets me back on track.

x

7. kazzamce

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks folks - have been back on it with a vengeance since yesterday - and 2lbs off already!! Whoop whoop!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.