Total Solution help!..

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
Hi my husbands currently on his 4th day doin exante but is really strugglin with not chewin anythng! He does have one bar a day but it doesnt help

Can u defintly not chew gum or mints or fruit etc or is he just gna have to cope without??

Thnx in advance x

Pregnancy Start Weight - 15.0 Weight Now - 15.3

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Definitely no chewing gum I'm afraid.
I'm sure he'll get used to the no chewing after a little while.

If he's really struggling then maybe he could do WS so he has a meal a day as well as his packs, he'll be able to chew something then.

Thank u for replyin i was just makin sure..he says hes goin to try give it a few more days x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Thats a great idea thank u! ! x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Can u drink oxo cubes on exante? X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

No - too much salt so you retain water like a balloon! And I think OXO has milk and wheat in it (so carbs and lactose). Get bouillon instead - you can adjust the flavour of it, and you can get it in a low salt version too.

KnitNat said:
No - too much salt so you retain water like a balloon! And I think OXO has milk and wheat in it (so carbs and lactose). Get bouillon instead - you can adjust the flavour of it, and you can get it in a low salt version too.

What they said ^^
marigold Swiss bouillon reduced salt found in big tescos in the free from section with the gluten free stuff etc xxxx or online amazon have it

I chewed the gum for 6 months while abstinent and it helped me a lot. The only reason for not chewing it is it may make you hungry, never had this effect on me. I chew 2-5 prices everyday. So let him make the decision, if it helps then do it, it certainly will not effect his weight loss!

Back