Kims Pregnancy/Weight Loss Diary - Fat n Frumpy to Yummy Mummy :D

hope you are feeling better today hun..hey look we are in another week...just think within the next 14-21? days, you'll have your little bundle of joy in your arms right now!..and wishing you could grab an extra hours sleep!! hee hee

seriously, i know how frustrating and even painful it can feel right now and how you wish it would happen NOW...keep your chin up hun, use this time to pamper yourself while you still can...can friends or family come around for a nice lazy lunch and a few laughs in the afternoon this week?..when is your next midwife appointment?

No two births are the same honey, this wee one wants to stay in there for a day or 2 or 3 more than his brother,,and its raining today...so i don't blame him!

I know there is only so many mags and tv progs to watch and you won't want to go out shopping or anyhting..just incase! ;)....so maybe plan those lunches this week, where everyone brings something like a picnic?..it will keep your mind occupied and give you company...laughing can bring on labour when the time is right..so get giggling with your loved ones!

good luck, i still check every day for news! :)

Thank u rose I luv ur posts they always cheer me right up :D well iv got my lil sis stayin wiv me til nxt weeks then she's goin bak home...I live 120miles away from my family n friends and its too risky to get ther at this late stage so I'm pleaasd she's here wiv me. Tryin to 38work my way thru the house again and keep on top of everythn too! I'm at Mw on wednesdy but it wud be so luvly if he came before then!! Xxx

Thank u cas me too I jus cnt bloody wait lol xxx

38+4
Had a few tears this mornin as my hip has been in agony lately n just felt I couldmt cope this mornin, so rang MW n she thnks I got spd so I'm waitin for an app thru for spd clinic. Got to keep goin on my ball to help it. Apart from tht I'm gettin quite a few braxton hicks a day. N not too bad period cramps still x

hope you are more comfortable today KIm, it sounds painful, a good few pregnant ladies suffer with that..ouch!..take it easy, it is good your sister is there with you...how exciting for both of you..waiting and wondering if today is the day..baba better appear before she goes home!!..or she'll need to come all the way back pronto! x

keep that mind occupied..and fingers crossed you don't need the mw appt next week! :)

..hellooooo :)..here i go with the question EVERY pregnant woman dreads as they near 'the time'....

"are you STILL here?" ;)

i hope an extra twinge or two is starting to creep in now hun x

Heya girls yeh I'm still here lol I'm 39 weeks 2mra. Stilll gettin the odd cramp but no labour yet :( think he's likin it too much in ther!! Lol dont think he will be too long (fingers crossd) as people sayin iv droppd a lot!! Xxx

39 weeks today!!

He's definatly gettin lower...felt some very sharp burrowin pain last night that actually made me jump!! Got to be close now!!..x

oooh almost ready to make his debut is he?....come on baba, don't keep us all waiting!

have a good day Kim, feet up and practise that breathing technique..you might just need it later today? ;)

Oh I hope so :D I don't think he ever wants to come out but I just keep thinkin no matter what he will be here within three weeks whether he likes it ir not!! :) xxx

39+1

Started gettin contractions at abt 7 last night n they we're gettin stronger and comin evry ten mins. They seemd to fade at abt 3am n I eventually got some sleep. Feel very low and full of pressure todaym havin a few niggly pains but not contractions today yet...maybe I'm gettin close...x :D

Oh I will do lol startin to get a few little pains today and my back is breakin...all good signs :D xx

Ahhh I wish I was :(

Not had many more niggleys or anythng so I'm hoping its just the calm before the storm lol xx

39+4

Well iv just accepted the fact my baby is never comin and he's stayin in ther forever!! Lol

Midwife appointment tday for check up I think then hospital on tuesdy to arrange induction, I wish them luck as he's not budging for no one lol xxx

how did mw appt go hun?...don't fret if it comes to an induction hun, as i said i was induced with all 4...quick labours and time to get super organised as you know which day little one is likely to arrive! :) x thinking of you..good luck!

RainbowRose said:
how did mw appt go hun?...don't fret if it comes to an induction hun, as i said i was induced with all 4...quick labours and time to get super organised as you know which day little one is likely to arrive! :) x thinking of you..good luck!

Thnk u :) jus hopin th sweep works on Tuesday for me. Its my due date 2mro...cnt believe it I reli thot he'd be here by now xxx

Back