Help!!!!

Well done resisting the toast Mrs V! Also well done lighterlady, that chocolate sounded tempting.

It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not worth it, eating something that might spoil your diet just for a few seconds of pleasure while you eat it. I don't think it's even that pleasurable because while eating it you feel bed straight away. Well I did last time I cheated :)

So... a few minutes or even hours of craving something is a horrible feeling, but think how much better it is to suffer a horrible craving than to suffer feeling crappy afterwards. You've resisted, so now you don't have to feel that bad feeling and you can just feel GREAT for resisting :D

Mocha

Awww. Well done Lighter Lady for throwing out that chocolate!!!!

You definitely deserve an award!!
I was given a box of chocolates the other day at work as a thankyou for helping out at the last minute. I thanked them and after they had gone, I gave them to a colleague! And they were Thorntons!!

Yes, it is hard...boredom, stress, loneliness, something to do! Triggers off the little demons and believe me...you don't want to receive an email from Hedgemag either!!!! Lol!!!!

Lol, it was just what I needed to snap out of my mood!!!

Thanks Hun!!

You have a good 'un too!!!

xxxx

Well done lighterlady and Mrs V!!! *claps* Bravo, bravo indeed! lol
I know that when you get cravings it feels like its impossible to get through them without giving in (i so wanted some bread the other day) but you can get past it, you've just both proved it. Keep it up!!

just imagine that toast ......burnt to a crisp the smell seeping round the kitchen .... yuk yuk yuk. i love toast and marmite too but i now when i crave something, think of it as a burnt offering undercooked... or how the kids eat .... havent touched weetabix for 15 years since my first son born ........ puts me off !!!!
keep strong you can do this , you will shift that weight for xmas.
sending big hugs

Back