Help!

staceeey

Ive been soooo good for 2 weeks, today i felt i NEEDED food. Ive had, as well as my breakfast n lunch, 2 slices of pizza, flapjack, mars bar :/ i need motivation please??? :( :)"(

Think of what you've lost so far!! You don't want it all back! I'm just getting back into it after a looooooong break and it's soul destroying having to shift those same pounds again!!

What made you do that? Are you cutting out all those types of food or summat?

Legomom said:
Think of what you've lost so far!! You don't want it all back! I'm just getting back into it after a looooooong break and it's soul destroying having to shift those same pounds again!!

I know :/ i lost the weight before and have put a bit back on.

I find looking at 'before' and 'after' pictures of weight-loss very motivating. Try googling some.

Also, try writing a list of all the ways you will feel once you're at your goal weight...and all the things you will love doing.

And also you could do some exercise, like a nice brisk walk :)

The before and after pics are what inspired me to get off my bum and crack on with losing weight. My biggest motivation now is my future, I don't want to find when I get married, or have kids that I'm too big to fit in a dress or be out of puff running after my kiddies - long term :)

I always think I'm starving if I'm really bored so I try to go and do something else instead like phone a friend or nip out for a walk to buy a magazine :) Failing that I have a diet coke hoping the bubbles will fill me up! We all have bad days though.. x

Back