Help!

Legomom

Gold Member
S: 17st5lb C: 14st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 2st7lb(14.4%)
Think of what you've lost so far!! You don't want it all back! I'm just getting back into it after a looooooong break and it's soul destroying having to shift those same pounds again!!

Bostik

Gold Member
S: 17st0lb C: 10st12.2lb G: 10st9lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 6st1.8lb(36.05%)
What made you do that? Are you cutting out all those types of food or summat?

staceeey

S: 13st6lb C: 11st0lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(18.09%)
Legomom said:
Think of what you've lost so far!! You don't want it all back! I'm just getting back into it after a looooooong break and it's soul destroying having to shift those same pounds again!!

I know :/ i lost the weight before and have put a bit back on.

Agent Shagwell

Silver Member
I find looking at 'before' and 'after' pictures of weight-loss very motivating. Try googling some.

Also, try writing a list of all the ways you will feel once you're at your goal weight...and all the things you will love doing.

And also you could do some exercise, like a nice brisk walk :)

ali28

Silver Member
G: 11st0lb
The before and after pics are what inspired me to get off my bum and crack on with losing weight. My biggest motivation now is my future, I don't want to find when I get married, or have kids that I'm too big to fit in a dress or be out of puff running after my kiddies - long term :)

ally87

S: 10st3.5lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st8lb Loss: 0st4.5lb(3.14%)
I always think I'm starving if I'm really bored so I try to go and do something else instead like phone a friend or nip out for a walk to buy a magazine :) Failing that I have a diet coke hoping the bubbles will fill me up! We all have bad days though.. x