HELP

teamshelley

Oh gawd - I have to go to a birthday meal tonight - completely forgot about it - its at an italian - I just bumped into the birthday girl so cannot feign illness

WHAT DO I EAT?! Chicken salad with no dressing?!

HELP!

Tuff one, I dont know too much about ketosis but chicken salad sounds fine or ask you CD consultant. Could tuff it out and explain and have just water but it's so unsocial I know as I've done it. I think low fat and now carbs and you will be fine. Good luck

Thank you! Have fired off a text to my CDC as well - I think I will just stick to no carbs and low fat options! To be honest, I'm not expecting a loss this week anyway - 2lbs at the most - TOTM and I'm retaining a lot of water! Bleugh!
xxx

CDC has come back to me and said to not touch carbs or alcohol and I should be fine! Whoop! xx

Don't worry too much :) and think next week after TOTM has passed how much you will have lost. Will seem hard but taste of food only lasts until you finish it so your not missing much especially when you get to the end of this diet it will have all been worth it :) drink lots of water before you eat, have some sparkling whilst out for a change I'm a huge fan of it since started a TFR diet four years back.

I was on cambridge before & situations like this do happen.. i have a meal next friday and i'll be having chicken breast & a handful of salad, washed down with water lol. No carbs & you'll be fine :)

Back