help!!!!!

Kaijo

Urgh why do i feel hungry today, havent had this at all but today I feel like I could eat. Please help me!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused:

This is my 7th week on LT

I often have days like this and I am just approaching 3 months on this diet! Seems to be different triggers weekends are worse but also if I am tired or done more exercise. Have a bath or drink more water usual advice I am afraid but it passes and then happens again! I seem to be struggling at the moment but still am 100% from day 1. X

give yourself a job to do and keep busy or phone a friend you havn't spoken to for a while, just distract yourself!

Is it hunger you think you're feelig or just an 'urge'?

I can honestly say that after 10 weeks at 100% I've never once felt hungry but I have cooking programmes on TV quite a bit during the day and I've been compiling a list of recipes that I think will taste nice but still be healthy for when I've reached my goal.

It does seem strange - I don't need the food for it's filling properties but I do long for the taste of something nice. I would call that a craving more than a hunger.

I'm sure more water would help with the hunger. For the cravings maybe just imagine yourself eating whatever it is you fancy but doing it as a skinny person. :D

Good luck and I hope it passes.

Back