help

Trim T

I have tried one of the spaghetti bolognese's and i cant remember which one, but i know i liked it so want to order more, but i'm scared i'll order the wrong one :(.

The one i tried had tube-like spaghetti and was quite red in colour, any thoughts as to whether it's the spicy, or other? please help

the pasta was tube-like not flat, any ideas?

ok now i'm more confused lol, i just looked through the pics thread and the one tarateal posted looks like the one i want, which im sure she states is the original one (spicy?)

Starlight said:
Sounds like the new one the silver packet one. I think the White pack is the spicy

Yeah the white one is the spicy one-with like flat noodles in-had one a few hours ago :) x

did you try and not like the other one? If not get them both!

The old one is called 'Spicy Spaghetti' and has the flat pasta (which are actually noodles), this is in a white packet.

The new one is called 'Spaghetti Bolognese' and has the thin round pasta, this is in a silver packet.

I like them both but overall I prefer the new one, one for the taste and two because it's a slightly larger portion!

Surprisingly the 'spaghetti bolognese' is MUCH spicier than the spicy spaghetti! S&S have stuck with the name spicy spaghetti for the old style one as this is printed on the packet so they renamed the new one spaghetti bolognese to avoid any confusion as they were originally called spicy spaghetti (old) and spicy spaghetti (new).

Oh no, think I've ordered the wrong one! It definitely did not have flat noodles :-(

just sent them an email, just hope they read it before they dispatch my order x

Oh no, think I've ordered the wrong one! It definitely did not have flat noodles :-(

Did you order it as a 'bundle' eg 7 days supply or as a standalone purchase? Oddly the new silver spaghetti bolognese isn't an option to select to purchase on it's own from the meals section (other than as a 1 sachet sample), the only option in the meals section is the spicy spaghetti which is the old white sachet one so if you ordered it from the meals section it'll be the old one.

The only way I can see to buy the new spaghetti bolognese (silver pack) is by purchasing one of the 7/14/21/28 day supply bundles and selecting the amount you want your sachets to be made up of.

I purchased a month bulk order. All sorted now. The staff at S&S are amazing. They truely do bend over backwards for us and we should all appreciate how lucky we are x

My delivery came today, and i couldn't wait I had to open it and make sure i had the right bolgnese.... and i did!!! yeay, yummy spag bol (thank god) lol x

Back