Help!

bevvy80

Hello im new to the CD! I start tomorrow and am excited but scared i wont have the will power to see it through! Just need some advice and tips please. Thanks x

lil_legs said:
you will, get past the first 3/4 days and you'll be flying, the first loss spurs you on no end!!

Ahh thanks, had a baby 12 weeks ago and really need to do this! Dreading my first weigh in have not weighed myself since day my daughter was born!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I agree with lil legs, if you can get through first four days you will be fine! Keep busy, keep focused on your goal, drink plenty of water and you'll be in ketosis in no time! Good luck x

I'm on day three and I've found it quite easy up to now. I try and have shakes 11, 2, and 8. Tea at half 5. I save y chocolate hake till 8 and warm it up so it's like a hot chocolate. A tip my CDC gave me was when ur gonna cheat have a little argument with yourself and ask your self is it really worth cheating. I made cakes with my little girl today and come to the conclusion that if I'm gonna cheat it's not gonna be on a flimsy cake but a huge KFC and its working up to now x

Ahh thanks everyone my sister is starting today but lives far from me so i sort of feel im doing on my own lol! I know the results will be worth it x

The support on here is brilliant you are not on yor own Hun, we are all in the same boat, just get yourself a routine if u feel hungry have a glass of water or two x

I cant seem to access my profile or some reason or look on anyone elses! Is this normal! And thanks i think i will be on here alot from tomorrw x

Ahh ok, thank you! Just going have my last meal before the new me starts tomorrow! X

Good Luck !! xx
Good tip is keep hydrated and busy, works for me..... Apart from last week, had to come off the plan....:cry:But back on plan and im excited for the summer and getting back into my clothes!!!!!!! xxxxxxx
And them water flavourings are a blessing!! :D

Had my last meal for a long while now feel sick lol! Was my fav dinner, now a bar of chocolate and bed ready for tomorrow! X

Water flavs? Are these new? Did te diet 5 years ago so i suppose alot has changed!

You'll be fine :) just keep yourself busy & drink plenty of water! Apparently the water flavours are only available after 2 weeks, and you cant have it all the time like youre only allowed it in 1 litre of water per day or something.. So I think it's best to go without & if you wanna follow the diet to the letter then to just drink plain water as nasty as it may be! I absolutely hated water before starting CD and refused to drink it, but now that I have to I'm starting to get used to it and find it refreshing :) have a few black coffees or teas to take up some of your water quota too ;) all the best for your first day! I'm on day 2 today after a blip on Sunday & having to start over x

I found in the first week the I just had some really early nights to take my mind off food and hunger. I still do it now any time I'm thinking about food

Thanks am excited to see results just not the 1 st few days! I reckon me and my bed maybe seeing alot more of each other!!!!!lol x

Back