Help!

Started a new relationship recently with a guy who is addicted to pizza express and dairy milk And we love going out ? lol..thats fine for him but it's not for me!! Last year I hit my target of being 10st 5lbs (I'm 5th 10") but now I'm 11st 3lbs bmi 22.5 and I just cant stick to my cambridge... please some words of wisdom...I'm slowly losing the will :( x

Hi Princess, you only have 12 pounds to lose... I reckon you'll have that off in 2-3 weeks max! Look at the bigger picture, for less than a month of your life you're doing something that will get you to target quickly. I find this diet so much easier than slimming world et al, as there is literally no point in cheating and undoing all your good work!
Stick at it, you'll be so pleased you did in a month's time! x

Have you told your new partner how you feel? Like the above poster said you'll get 12lbs off in no time. Good luck.

Hi guys...Thankyou for your advice :) I'm normally so good at abstaining but the past few weeks it's been yo yo-ing. I'll get there...eventually! I've starting today and have had a cranberry bar and a coffee...funny when you can't have food it's all you think about! ?

Back