Help

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Im back on day 1 AGAIN and I feel really down and I feel so alone. I feel like I'm in a vicious circle I'm down because of weight that makes me want to eat junk I feel happy for a mere second and then I have commenced a circle of junk and sole source. What is wrong with me I have so many reasons to loose weight :-(

I know what you mean and totally understand. I'm back in ss. Day two. All I do is think about food lol. We can do this, lose the weight x x x once you have done it you'll feel so good x x

Yes I know I just feel so fed up today it's awful :-/ x

I remember feeling like that at the start. Honest, I even told my sister I couldn't make it. And yet, I managed so far. And there is no way I'm going to give up now. You need to give it time, after a month, you'll wonder what all the fuss was about. I know it doesn't look like it now, but it'll soon. I promise! xxxx

PS: if you're feeling depressed by anything else than your weight, then go and talk to your GP. Often people say they're depressed because of their weight, but there is an even deeper issue. It is my case and I'm glad I realised it before it is too late.

Thanks your right it feels like such a big step now but in a few days and weeks it will feel like nothing, xx

hi - firstly - you are not alone!!! there are so many of us that were in exactly the same position.

I cannot tell you how many times i have been back on day 1 - but i have made a conscious decision this time that excuses are not allowed!!! I am now on day 14 and feeling great. I am on SS but allow myself a SS+ meal as a treat after Weigh in and that seems (so far) to keep my hunger and craving at bay, knowing that i will reward myself for my hardwork.

Remember my mottos that i live by (not invented by me but i caught on to them 5 years ago and swear by them):

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels
The more you drink the more you shrink (water of course)

Jen xxx

Hi jen thanks i know the mottos i guess im just feeling disappointed but the only person that can help me is me :) and thats what i have to remember. well done on your journey so far :)x

Back