Help

emmabutler

Hi, I have tried lipotrim before I had my little boy and lost a stone but then I got pregnant, so stopped. Now my little boy is two years old and my weight has just got worse and worse.
I have tried to start on exante loads of times my own. but I just don't seam to be able to get into it. I have bought some more and am starting tomorrow.
I am going on holiday at Christmas with family and I am currently the biggest one going and I really want to be able to walk into the swimming pool with my head held high.

My only problem is when I get hungry I get frustrated and I really want to eat, so I tell myself ill start again tomorrow and tomorrow never comes but I am determined this time

Hi
I have been doing exante for 12 days now and its been so hard.
I find looking at myself and my clothes size and reminding myself of all the negatives involved with being overweight and the pros for losing weight keeps me on track.
Also once you start noticing a difference that will also motivate you.
Good luck!

You can do it, whenever u need to talk to someone need support come here we will support you. we r all in the same boat. Think positive and Good Luck :)

Thanks guys I think knowing that other people are going through it Will help. First shake at dinner time and then bring on a fabulous body

hi it is really hard doing a vlcd but only YOU can do it just try and keep positive that holiday will be here before you know it and if you havent done what you plan to you will be miserable. BE POSITIVE

Thank you for your comment... I know that I'm my own worst enemy but this is the last time I'm going to start and this time I'm going to actually finish I am so determined to loose this weight that no matter how frustrated I get with myself I am going to keep at it. Like the saying goes I have nothing to loose but weight.

Thank you everyone.. I know I'm my own worst enemy but this is the last time I'm going to start.. I am so unhappy and I'm the only one who can change that. Thank you for all your positive comments it means a lot that people are take the time to make me feel positive about this life changing decision. I AM GOING TO COMPLETE THIS CHALLENGE..

focus focus focus look at yoself in the mirror and c wat u dont lyk about your body it will spur u own wat kick started my exante journey is wen i saw myself in a shop mirror and i wasdisgusted hw i have let myself go. u can do it i hve bn putting it of as well saying tomorrow is another day. i am on day 5 now and wish i had done this soner

Its weird how similar our stories are!
I did lipotrim for a month in November/december 2009 thought my missed totm at end of December was because of lipo but no it was actually my son making himself known! Then had 9 months of all day sickness, beautiful son aged 2 now, seperation last year from his dad.. And here i am! Determined to make it this time! Have to say the exante bars are gorgeous compared to the lipo ones, which is great because i always missed actually chewing food on lipo.

Keep going emma!

it is a hard road, and I've only just started this journey - but I ate and got to this point! It just seems a little bit of an easier road, knowing this site is here to chat to others going through the same thing x lets do it

Back