Help!

nuzzy

So I've been doing lipotrim for 5 weeks and I did the worst thing ever yesterday....I cheated

I am so annoyed, upset and angry with myself...it was my OH's birthday and we went out, so it wasn't even a 'spur of the moment' thing. And if that wasn't bad enough, I had a 'sneaky snack' today. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I've got weigh in tomorrow and I'm really nervous about what the scales will say

Ah Nuzzy it mightn't be that bad. Don't beat yourself up over it, you're only human. You messed up 24 hours out of a whopping 840 hours (rough guess for 5 weeks!), don't throw away all your hard work now.

Don't be annoyed with yourself, accept its done and spend tonight thinking about where you go now -i think back to lipotrim, you're doing great.

Get weighed in the morning and let us know how you get on, fingers crossed its not as bad as you imagine x

Thanx, I know I just need to get up and work past it...I've worked so hard for me to give up. Lets hope my weigh in isn't disastrous xxx

So I've been doing lipotrim for 5 weeks and I did the worst thing ever yesterday....I cheated

I am so annoyed, upset and angry with myself...it was my OH's birthday and we went out, so it wasn't even a 'spur of the moment' thing. And if that wasn't bad enough, I had a 'sneaky snack' today. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I've got weigh in tomorrow and I'm really nervous about what the scales will say

I did the same the last time around - we went for a carvery and I put 5lbs on. But I knew it was only water and would come straight back off if I got back on it - trouble is you have to build up the ketosis again so you go through the hunger pangs - but it is all worth it in the end. Just get back on track and you'll be fine - forget about any weight gain this week.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi nuzzy,

Think of this as a little slip you've done so well so far being on these shakes for that long, don't let this one mistake make you fall off the wagon completely you can get back on it because this weight loss journey is important to you. We're all here to support you and listen when you need a rant c'mon girl! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry Nuzzy, but I had to giggle at 'worst thing ever' try to put it in perspective and learn from it, what could you do differently next time? I have a really good book called The Beck Diet Solution, you're supposed to use it I'm conjunction with a conventional, moderate diet, but I find bits of it are really helpful for getting you through hiccups!

Thanx for that, will look into that book.. Ive been really good and had a proper TFR day today..but surprisingly no hunger pains/headaches that I expected... Oh well, can't complain!

I've been reminding myself of why I'm actually doing this diet and been looking at inspirational pictures which have given me the strength I need.

Getting weighed tomorrow (I know I said I was getting weighed today but I got the days mixed up) hope the damage isn't too bad

Thanx for your comments and advice, hopefully I won't go through this again!

Congrats on a perfect day! Good luck on the scales xx

Nice one Nuzzy! I'd say its such a relief to get that weigh in out of the way :)

Aye that's true, hopefully have a 100% week and a better loss next week x

I only lost 1lb this week and stayed 100% so you've done we'll with that! Well done!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's true, and I've had a good week so far so onward and upwards...or shall I say downwards lol

Back