Step 1 Sole Source Help ;-(

szoes

Any help please !!
I have been on sole source + for 3 weeks and only lost 8lb !!!! This is the third time I have done this diet and normally do really well ;-(
What is going on !! Any ideas ?? I have upped the water ,checked the bowl movements etc etc I am not hungry at all and my head is into the diet , but it is just not happening ! Has anyone else had this ? What can I do ,exercise ????
Sorry for going on but I am just a little lost
Thank u

Have you tried comparing your measurements. Sometimes if the scales aren't showing that big a loss the inches are coming off. If your ticker is correct you are also not that overweight so that may mean that your losses will be slightly slower. Stick with it, I am sure it will come off.

Hi Zoe.
Just stick with it - if you are 100% it cannot fail to work. It just might follow a slightly different pattern . Remember the big loss most people get in the first week in mainly due to water/glycogen loss. If you had been eating low carb or following another diet or even just cutting back before hand you might not get hat initial 'big" loss.

How much do you have to lose? The less you have to lose (or closer to a health BMI) then the slower the losses will probably be.

Let us know how it goes

Thank you for replys
I did not even know I had a ticker !! And can't see one , so not sure what that shows me as , but I am 5ft 6 inch and started at 14.4
I have just been weighed in and I am 13.7 so I have had a 4lb loss this week :) which I am really happy with because before this week it was not moving :-( the only change I have made this week is more water !!!!!!
I know is should be 10 stones but I want to just aim for 11.7 as I was happy at that before children .

Hey :)

Drink more, and make sure you have all your shakes. It will happen!! My boyfriend is doing this too, and he is down that he has only lost 10lbs in 2 weeks... Like 10lbs in 14 days isn't brilliant!

But he's not had all his shakes - he thought he was cutting calories, but it's just not helpful & it's unhealthy. So I'm nagging at him to drink more & consume all the shakes..

Xx

Back