help!!!!

J_L

I lost 4st on SW a few years back, but lost my way again after my son was born. I've been determined to get back on track, got some new books and have been following the plan again for the last month, however this time I no longer have the time to go to meetings. I really haven't seen any weightloss though. Here's my typical day.

B - 125g baked beans & 1 slice wholemeal bread
L - 2 fat free yogurts and fresh fruit
D - homemade stir fry (fry light & fat cut off any meat)

I snack on fresh fruit usually and walk several times a week. I use milk in my tea/coffee.
What am I doing wrong?
Any help is appreciated!
Thank you in advance :(

To me it seems like maybe you aren't eating enough? I know that it seems crazy, but with Extra Easy on SW, I am eating far more than I ever thought possible, and when I am following the plan, it really does work.

The two weeks I had decent results, I was eating bacon, egg, potato, beans (free) tomato, and mushrooms (super free) and then for lunch I would have a sandwich on two bits of wholemeal bread (HEB) with ham, mustard (free) and salad (super free). If I felt particularly like I needed more, I would have a low syn pack of crisps with it, and a diet soda. Then for dinner, I make any number of things, but DP's favourites are pasta in any form, so we eat a lot of that, but always make sure that we have it with our 1/3 super free.

I also snack on fruit during the day, and if I am desperate for a low syn snack that isn't fruit, I will have popcorn or something similar.

I hope that this helps, but if you need any more help, I will do my very best! I am still relatively new to the EE plan, but it is so much better than the days of Original and Green! xx

Back