HELP!!!!!!

lol90

Hi all, this is now the 3rd time im trying sw. I keep losing a couple of pound and putting it back on, dont know what it is about this diet im not getting, tried atkins, sw, eating healthy and nothing working. example day:
Breakfast: 2 slices hovis 400g, 2 boiled eggs, scraping of light margarine.
Lunch: cous cous with mixed veg and cooked sliced chicken.
Dinner: Salmon, chicken or pork loin with salad and jacket potato. with a tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
Where am i going wrong? x

Hi, if that's SW extra easy day then so far so good. Did you syn the margarine and chilli sauce? Little things like that add up. Also is the cous cous a flavoured one as sometimes they can have syns. You haven't mentioned your milk/cheese did you have some on this day?

hi, thanks for the reply, i only have milk in 2 cups of coffee in the morn and count that as hex a, I count 2 syns for marg, 2 for chilli sauce and sometimes i have melted cheese on my jacket pot and count that as 4syns for 28g, so i sort of know what im doin just cant seem to shift the weight, i dont exercise though because when i get in from work i just cannot be bothered even though i have i large treadmill in my bedroom, i know this would prob help.

Hi lol how long have you been doing the SW plan? you need to give it enough time to work, you need to do a diet sheet for your consultant that's at least a week long. Just give it a bit of time ;)

hi the caretaker ur doin really well, i write down everything i eat but im not at a class at the moment just doin it myself as i was only losing a pound or 2 then putting back on so was a waste of money. I think my downfall might be a weekend when i have a few lagers and a chicken kebeb so any weight i lose through the week goes back on at the wkend but i thought u would at least be able to have 1 day off track? Maybe not!!!

Back