HELP!

time4action

Ok I need some advice and I need it quick.

ALL day I've been thinking about food and erased it from my mind. I've just made my sons dinner, a ceasar salad with cooked chicken and some potato wedges.

I put myself in the other room while him and his friend ate their dinner as I REALLY wanted some. However, I did pop a bite size piece of chicken in my mouth and chewed then promptly spat it out. I feel really silly but I want to eat something. There is a half cooked chicken breast in the fridge and some salad and omg I feel compelled to eat it.

The feeling is so strong and its doing my head in.

Will I be a failure if I eat it ? If I dont have even just a little bit will I end up eatin something silly later.

God this is scary, really scary !

Don't do it-you'll feel like s888 and may even go on a bender. Your weight loss has been great so far. Just glug a load of cold water- and freeze the leftovers so you can't eat them.

There's plenty of time for food when we are size 12- and we've had plenty of food in the past.

drink, drink drink- and chompon a couple of ice cubes if yo have them!!!
good luck
xxx

.... where are you? Not in the fridge I hope....

No, not in the fridge, but making my last shake of the day!

Sitting here with a large glass of water and my FOTF shake.

Still need to find some resolve from somewhere but I'm just about coping.

Goodness me, this is weird, I never in all the past 2 weeks have felt as strongly as I do tonight about eating something.

Before starting this, I'd have downed all sorts of rubbish by now and would be making plans to head to the shop for more.

time4action it's not worth it believe me. I pigged out last night and it made me feel ill. And by pigged out I mean I ate less than half of what I would have before starting cd. I got such a shock that I would deliberately break this diet (like you it had been in my mind all day).

Can you go and have a bath? Go and look at some "thin" clothes online, go shopping on ebay, anything really.

Its not worth it,believe me I am struggeling through CD take 2 and once you start it is SO SO much harder to stop!

If I was you I would go to bed and read a book or smthing,its much harder to ignore it if you have to come all the way down the stairs LOL

cddietgal x

I had this tonight as well. I ordered Pizza for the OH and the kids and boy did I ever wnat ot eat it, but I made my soup and by the time I got back into the living room the pizza was all gone. It's a good job they were quick eaters tonight LOL

HAvin, a shake -great. See -you have resisted.
I had to go to Sainsburys tonight and the food was SCREAMING at e- then 'they' ate a curry for two while I had a soup.
If I drink any more water I'll explode......

Well done !!!
xx

Back