• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP!

S: 16st0lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st4lb(8.04%)
Ok I need some advice and I need it quick.

ALL day I've been thinking about food and erased it from my mind. I've just made my sons dinner, a ceasar salad with cooked chicken and some potato wedges.

I put myself in the other room while him and his friend ate their dinner as I REALLY wanted some. However, I did pop a bite size piece of chicken in my mouth and chewed then promptly spat it out. I feel really silly but I want to eat something. There is a half cooked chicken breast in the fridge and some salad and omg I feel compelled to eat it.

The feeling is so strong and its doing my head in.

Will I be a failure if I eat it ? If I dont have even just a little bit will I end up eatin something silly later.

God this is scary, really scary !

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

letmeout

Silver Member
S: 24st4lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: 12st7lb(51.47%)
Don't do it-you'll feel like s888 and may even go on a bender. Your weight loss has been great so far. Just glug a load of cold water- and freeze the leftovers so you can't eat them.

There's plenty of time for food when we are size 12- and we've had plenty of food in the past.

drink, drink drink- and chompon a couple of ice cubes if yo have them!!!
good luck
xxx

letmeout

Silver Member
.... where are you? Not in the fridge I hope....

S: 16st0lb C: 14st10lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st4lb(8.04%)
No, not in the fridge, but making my last shake of the day!

Sitting here with a large glass of water and my FOTF shake.

Still need to find some resolve from somewhere but I'm just about coping.

Goodness me, this is weird, I never in all the past 2 weeks have felt as strongly as I do tonight about eating something.

Before starting this, I'd have downed all sorts of rubbish by now and would be making plans to head to the shop for more.

Mrs B

Silver Member
S: 24st1.7lb C: 23st1.1lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 1st0.6lb(4.32%)
time4action it's not worth it believe me. I pigged out last night and it made me feel ill. And by pigged out I mean I ate less than half of what I would have before starting cd. I got such a shock that I would deliberately break this diet (like you it had been in my mind all day).

Can you go and have a bath? Go and look at some "thin" clothes online, go shopping on ebay, anything really.

Its not worth it,believe me I am struggeling through CD take 2 and once you start it is SO SO much harder to stop!

If I was you I would go to bed and read a book or smthing,its much harder to ignore it if you have to come all the way down the stairs LOL

cddietgal x

I had this tonight as well. I ordered Pizza for the OH and the kids and boy did I ever wnat ot eat it, but I made my soup and by the time I got back into the living room the pizza was all gone. It's a good job they were quick eaters tonight LOL

letmeout

Silver Member
HAvin, a shake -great. See -you have resisted.
I had to go to Sainsburys tonight and the food was SCREAMING at e- then 'they' ate a curry for two while I had a soup.
If I drink any more water I'll explode......

Well done !!!
xx