HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melliewoo

HELP I was making tea for DH and kids was 100% butchers pork sausages and mash mmmmm i'm on day 5 of SSing omg i had to put the saucepan i made the mash in once dished it out straight under the water to stop me licking the sides I soooooooo wanted the mash but didn't i'm quite proud that I didn't but i had a little bit of my baby's sausage when i cut it up... is this going to affect me in anyway? i started SSing on Sunday I feel so bad for having the bit of sausage i feel mega guilty. Then to top it all I fed the baby and my mind was like ooooohhhhhhhhhh wat if I ate a spoon but I'm sooooooo pleased I had the willpower not to do that at least!!!!!!!! Just wish I'd had the willpower not to have the bit of sausage while dishing it out!!!!!!!! Damn me!!!:cry:
I have been doing so well up until now mainly because DH has been coming home early and cooking for him and the kids so I have been nowhere near the kitchen and lunch times the baby has had a jar and doesn't matter how much i wanted any food i'd never eat that lol it's tooooooo orange lol
can anyone tell me if it would change anything if i were in ketosis i don't feel hungry or feel like i want more.:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Spooky - I am on AAM week and was cooking Sausages and Mash for mine yesterday. Instead of a nutritious meal I ate two of the sausages and they were yummy.

Did a test this morning and still in Ketosis, so one bite shouldn't do any harm.

I am going back to cooking the kids food I hate, like fish and vegetables.

Great idea i'll have to figure out a meal with what i don't like lol bean chilli they both love beans any sort of beans lol

Great idea i'll have to figure out a meal with what i don't like lol bean chilli they both love beans any sort of beans lol

I keep a bottle of kitchen spray close by for such instances..... I've sprayed pizza slices and everything since I started.... Just to ensure that I wont be tempted... Kids did complain that their plates smelt funny one afternoon :D:D:D:D:D

Oh God. There is nmo way i could make mash and not eat some. Thats the answer, just cook food you dislike!

I keep a bottle of kitchen spray close by for such instances..... I've sprayed pizza slices and everything since I started.... Just to ensure that I wont be tempted... Kids did complain that their plates smelt funny one afternoon :D:D:D:D:D

lol!!! And of course you denied any knowledge of it!

Back