Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Melliewoo, 28 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    HELP I was making tea for DH and kids was 100% butchers pork sausages and mash mmmmm i'm on day 5 of SSing omg i had to put the saucepan i made the mash in once dished it out straight under the water to stop me licking the sides I soooooooo wanted the mash but didn't i'm quite proud that I didn't but i had a little bit of my baby's sausage when i cut it up... is this going to affect me in anyway? i started SSing on Sunday I feel so bad for having the bit of sausage i feel mega guilty. Then to top it all I fed the baby and my mind was like ooooohhhhhhhhhh wat if I ate a spoon but I'm sooooooo pleased I had the willpower not to do that at least!!!!!!!! Just wish I'd had the willpower not to have the bit of sausage while dishing it out!!!!!!!! Damn me!!!:cry:
    I have been doing so well up until now mainly because DH has been coming home early and cooking for him and the kids so I have been nowhere near the kitchen and lunch times the baby has had a jar and doesn't matter how much i wanted any food i'd never eat that lol it's tooooooo orange lol
    can anyone tell me if it would change anything if i were in ketosis i don't feel hungry or feel like i want more.:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Spooky - I am on AAM week and was cooking Sausages and Mash for mine yesterday. Instead of a nutritious meal I ate two of the sausages and they were yummy.

Did a test this morning and still in Ketosis, so one bite shouldn't do any harm.

I am going back to cooking the kids food I hate, like fish and vegetables.

4. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Great idea i'll have to figure out a meal with what i don't like lol bean chilli they both love beans any sort of beans lol

5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I keep a bottle of kitchen spray close by for such instances..... I've sprayed pizza slices and everything since I started.... Just to ensure that I wont be tempted... Kids did complain that their plates smelt funny one afternoon :D:D:D:D:D

BIG BIRDY likes this.
  6. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lol time i think i might have to try that have lods of sprays in the cupboard

7. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    lol,i put washing up liquid on left over food stop me eating it!!

8. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh God. There is nmo way i could make mash and not eat some. Thats the answer, just cook food you dislike!

9. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    lol!!! And of course you denied any knowledge of it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.