Help .

kimmie2308

Lost 14 lb since I started 4 weeks ago. I major binged Fri and Sat. There is a new wimpy open and I had the works came in at over 50 pts?! I went to my Mums for dinner yesterday too. Anyway Hubby Birthday tomorrow too so all and all a very very bad weekend..... What should I do. ......

Just put it behind you and start again it happens everyone! If you go to meetings then make sure you go this week it will help with putting it behind you x

Lost 14 lb since I started 4 weeks ago. I major binged Fri and Sat. There is a new wimpy open and I had the works came in at over 50 pts?! I went to my Mums for dinner yesterday too. Anyway Hubby Birthday tomorrow too so all and all a very very bad weekend..... What should I do. ......

Welcome to the forum Kimmie..and well done on the loss so far..that's really amazing!

Guess what?! That blip means you're human like the rest of us and we all have those sort of things happen to us from time to time.. Just like Loumb says.. put it behind you and get back on the wagon A.S.A.P.!

All the best to you on your journey to slimdom.. :girlpower:

14lbs in a month wow! When something like this happens just draw a line under it & start over :)

Back