HELP!!!

semi_skimmed

Hi,

i am only on day 4 of CD (and lost 6 lbs i found out this morning!) but this saturday its mine and my boyfriends anniversary and we are going away for the night.
obviously its bad for me to stray away at the moment as i feel so motivated, but we are supposed to be going for a meal and i dont know what the best way to go about this is....

can i do an AAM and have the 2 shakes a day? if i do this will it slow my weight loss down? and will it take me out of ketosis? if it does then i wont touch anything but if i can go straight back onto SS on the sunday and not be starving.

another thing, what would be the best meal for me to have if i did go off it?

im in 2 minds at the moment, i just think id be quite miserable going away with my blokey and not being able to have a meal!

any advice would be really helpful. thanks.

Nessa xxxx

Nessa - firstly AAM or 790/810 means you still have 3 cambridge.

If you are going to have a meal - chicken, white fish, tuna, salad or green/white veg. If you like indian food, you can have a chicken tandori. Otherwise a roast chicken dinner - minus potatoes etc. Chicken caesar salad.

Have a nice time whatever you decide!

Hi there.

Congrats on your anniversary. If you really can't stick to ss then try and have an AAM style meal. Something like chicken or white fish with veg. Ask the chef not to sue too much oil and you will be fine and tbh it shouldn't affect your losses too much.

How are you getting on anyway?

thanks for that ladies. great help. will it take me out of ketosis if i have a meal? so i still have 3 shakes?

chika, im getting on fine thank you! i feel a bit iffy in the evenings after my 3rd shake its weird. feel abit light headed and spaced but its manageable. but yeh was impressed with the weightloss so far!! how are you getting on?

xxx

Back