HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LoubiLou, 26 April 2008 Social URL.

1. LoubiLou

LoubiLou Think~Thin!

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Wondering if you could help. Just started to feel dizzy while cleaning the house today on day 5 is this normal?

Also, on antibiotics started last night is this okay with LT?

Any help from experienced LTer's would be gratefully appreciated.

Loubilou

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Dont worry about it, I often go dizzy at work if I over do it lifting, etc, just take it easy pet.
    Also there are many women on here that are naturally dizzy and they seem to do fine:p x

4. LoubiLou

LoubiLou Think~Thin!

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I see you like to play it risky with that last comment! But must admit I am naturally dizzy also - just wasn't used the the real dizziness feeling.

Thanks for your help.

Lou

5. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i would be careful taking antibiotics and not having food in your system. i would be tempted to speak to the pharmacist. don't want to put the ''dampeners'' on things but it is really medical advice you need hun if you are on medication. take care and let us know how you get on xx Julia x

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    I do cut it fine sometimes:D:D:D:D thats me been lovable lol x
    I sometimes move heavy things on purpose as I quite like the feeling when it all goes wooosey, maybe im just nuts, many will agree with that:rolleyes:
    If it persists maybe give LT a ring or have a word with your pharmacy.
    Are you taking in enough water?

7. LoubiLou

LoubiLou Think~Thin!

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for your support guys. Yes, I am drinking loads of water, but to be honest I am lucky because I have always been a heavy drinker (water that is). Thanks for the advice I am gonna go pharmacy and see what they say.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.