Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 4 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    How do I reply to individual messages, can't seem to get the hang of this website :(??

Also, it's my first day today (thanks to everyone who replied to my post yesterday!!) and I am just having my first chocolate shake. It doesnt taste very nice to me, are they all like that or will I just get used to it?? Tastes very salty....

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Hi hun

At the bottom of the tread is a box where you can reply.

Try adding some ice to the shake - it helps!

4. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi, i am currently on day 3. I have had my slip ups but it has made me realise its so not worth it-it so doesnt taste as good as you think it will!!!

Its funny as i have found the choc shake to be yummy, like daisybank said try adding ice. I usually put about 3-4 icecubes in. Also are you using a hand blender or something similar? As i found that helps loads.
  5. carlax

carlax Full Member

you will def get use to them , and well done drinkin your water
    i cant send a message unless its a reply can some one tell me how to do that lol you can tell we are new PENPEN lol (iv added you to my friends ) x
  6. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hey all,

I have just finished my breakfast, took me an hour!! I am off to get a hand blender in a minute as I have used that coffee mug thing (what a joke) and will be adding ice to my lunch one.

Carla,if you go to the bottom of the forum there will be a button for starting a new thread, me thinks....

Can't believe how kind everyone is on here!!:)
  7. carlax

carlax Full Member

defo do a hand blender i had so many lumps in the shakes before i got one lol xx
  8. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante plus a meal
    I know what you mean I only got a blender on day 6, and to say lumpy shakes would be an understatement!!!! Well done so far xx
  9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck with today :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.