1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Help!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 4 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Well-Known Member

How do I reply to individual messages, can't seem to get the hang of this website :(??

Also, it's my first day today (thanks to everyone who replied to my post yesterday!!) and I am just having my first chocolate shake. It doesnt taste very nice to me, are they all like that or will I just get used to it?? Tastes very salty....

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Hi hun

At the bottom of the tread is a box where you can reply.

Try adding some ice to the shake - it helps!

:)

4. mummyS2011

mummyS2011 Well-Known Member

Hi, i am currently on day 3. I have had my slip ups but it has made me realise its so not worth it-it so doesnt taste as good as you think it will!!!

Its funny as i have found the choc shake to be yummy, like daisybank said try adding ice. I usually put about 3-4 icecubes in. Also are you using a hand blender or something similar? As i found that helps loads.

5. carlax

carlax Well-Known Member

you will def get use to them , and well done drinkin your water
    i cant send a message unless its a reply can some one tell me how to do that lol you can tell we are new PENPEN lol (iv added you to my friends ) x

6. Penpen

Penpen Well-Known Member

Hey all,

I have just finished my breakfast, took me an hour!! I am off to get a hand blender in a minute as I have used that coffee mug thing (what a joke) and will be adding ice to my lunch one.

Carla,if you go to the bottom of the forum there will be a button for starting a new thread, me thinks....

Can't believe how kind everyone is on here!!:)

7. Ti@ra-M@ker

Ti@ra-M@ker member

Oh good luck with the diet. The blender will make a massive difference. I had the same experience when I first started. You'll d fab. Just drink plenty water and keep posting on here.
    xxx

8. carlax

carlax Well-Known Member

defo do a hand blender i had so many lumps in the shakes before i got one lol xx

9. bluemoon

bluemoon Well-Known Member

I know what you mean I only got a blender on day 6, and to say lumpy shakes would be an understatement!!!! Well done so far xx

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

best of luck with today :)