help

Also there are things like Pasta n Sauce which are free on Green. There is quite a lot of convenience things we can munch on. I get bags of fridge raiders chicken strips for red days and there are also the cheeses for HE A's. Plenty of grab and go stuff. Also the low sugar jelly pots are only half a Syn

oh i can't cook rice (other than in a risotto) so i buy the tesco frozen pouches of rice - 4 mins and it's done better than i could ever do it!
just as long as your aware it has a syn value when pre-cooked like that, some are minimal but some are 3 syns and above so if you eat a lot of it could put you over your limit.

I dont know how I managed to miss this post, need new specs me thinks.
Im sorry your having a hard time at the min. My dad has cancer and I understand everything your saying.
Just take everyday at a time and remember all the chemo, steroids and meds you have been on will have effected you metabolism.
My dad was very under weight before the chemo but now hes put on 3 stone, which he needed but it was mainly down to the steroids. So what if you have a bar of galaxy every week, just use your syns but there are more important things in life than what the scales say.
Keep your chin up and come on here for a chat if your feeling crap or down cause thats what I do and it has helped. Youve been though more than most people ever will, and that will make you a stronger person so this weight loss malarky will be wee buns.
I have a this wee quote on my bebo page: Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.

xxx

just as long as your aware it has a syn value when pre-cooked like that, some are minimal but some are 3 syns and above so if you eat a lot of it could put you over your limit.

It's only 1 sin - I can live with that!

Back