Help?

united_trekkie

GO TEAM FFF
Hello all, I'm currently doing Lipotrim and have lost 30lbs in 7 weeks:D

I know others have done LT for much longer, but I feel I have had the kickstart I need.

I am going on holiday for a week on 18th June, and plan to "refeed" for 2 weeks before hand, therefore, my last day on LT will be Friday 30th May.

I am going to eat healthily whilst away, with the odd treat:D. Do you think Slimming world would be good for me on my return from my hols?

(sorry, that was all a bit long winded:))

why not start SW before your holiday when you start your re-feed. that way you'd be going directly to good, healthy, eating patterns which you could carry on in a relaxed way on your holiday. I know if it were me i'd be tempted to enjoy all the foods i'd missed out on and then more when i was on holiday!!! Maybe that's just me!

SW is an excellent plan though, as essentially the plan just ensures that you have a healthy balanced diet, but it does so in a way that ensures the good foods are unlimited and balances portions of foods that are good, but not in excessive quantity (ie bread, cereal, nuts etc). And most importantly, it lets you have treats every day if you want them so you're less likely to fall off the wagon!

Hi united trekkie :)

Just wanted to say a massive congratulations on 30lbs in 7 weeks!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lacey xx :)

Congratulations on your loss so far, yes SW would be good for you to come back to. Many on VLCD's come to SW after

Wow you have done so well. Congrats.

Back