Help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by carolyn01, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    Ive been on CD 7 weeks, AAM from week 4 and weight loss only 2lb a week now. Lost 21lb but feel really really want food. Should I try R Conley, SW or something else do you think? Finding it hard v hard after 4 pm. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

You must feel really demotivated, are you doing anything different in the weeks after the AAM weeks to the before, drinking less water for example. I really don't know what to say have you spoken to your CDC, have you had 2 weeks of a 2lb loss ? You may have a bigger loss this week.

I want to encourage you to keep going as we have proof on here that every ones results are so fantastic. Weight loss fluctuates on all of the diets (WW, SW RC etc). So give it a couple more weeks and talk to your cdc.

If you are finding it hard after 4pm what about it is harder than the rest of the day do you think? then we call all help you with our strategies.

x

4. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    Well i find after 4pm ive drunk my water by then (2.5 litres) then have another 1/2 litre later, once i have AAM i want to pick, dont know what even lettuce, tomato, chicken, choc, biscuits anything I feel like im trying to fill my hunger but i dont know if it is hunger.

5. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

Well I have 4 litres of water split up through-out the day but now I am in ketosis I am not physically hungry. Could you split your packs up to spread them out, by only having half a one at a time you could make them last longer.

I have also put the weighing scales in front of the fridge and when I am tempted I stand on them. This means that a) I can see how well I have done so far :) and b) how much farther I have to go :-(.

I find distraction is the key, I have lots of things lined up to do for when I am thinking about food. I wrote them on another thread somewhere I'll see if I can find it for you later.

Good luck you can do this.

6. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    Yes i have tried splitting my packs. I do think a lot of it is psycological and boredom, the problem is I childmind, try to get out most of the day but after 4 im home. I have to try harder! Thank you for your help.

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

boredom and psychological hunger are killers but the longer you resist the more you will eventually find you don't have such a strong urge as you will have taught yourself to deal with these things without resorting to food.

Good luck

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Why not try one of the plans on CD with food?

9. carolyn01

carolyn01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS+/810
    I am already doing AAM but maybe I could go up a plan.

Ill re-read my book, thanks for all your help.

10. misheemoo

misheemoo Full Member

good luck carolyn in whatever u choose to settle with x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.