Help!!

NiNiE

OMG!! Have just tested my ketosis and I am not in it at all!! Im into week 5 now and this has never happened! HELP!!!!:eek:

Aww Im gutted!! I check my ketosis every morn and nite, thats wot keeps me goin!! Ha!! I have ate some protein over the weekend so I suppose you could class that as cheating. I was wondeing why I feel so hungry and miserable today!!

You have dun excellent hun, did you ever feel like cheating or giving up, I certainly do today!!

Its a brilliant diet and I have been chuffed with the results!! No more nibbling for me its just not worth it. The pharmacy told me if you were really desperate to have a small amount of protein!! Off the Record advice of course!! Im sure 2mrw will be a better day, Thanx for ure advice. x

i reckom martyn's been putting sugar in ya coffee!

I ate 3oz of fish and couple sprigs of broccli at a wedding towards the end of my 3rd wk on tfr and I stayed in ketosis but it does make you hungry the next day alright and it slowed down my loss for that wk. Test again in the morn as your urine is most concentrated, as lillie said its prob very diluted with all the water you have been drinking.

I've hit a bit of a low today - ate 3 crisps and a slither (1cm) of pizza - I feel so guilty. I won't do it again. Keep at it NiNiE - people on here like lillie are so inspiring. xx

Back