HELP

JimmyShoo

Silver Member
Can i put pepper in this god damn awful soup its so sweet? xxx

Hurrah Hurrah she says running to the kitchen THANKS XXX

OMG why does the soup seem so sweet and luke warm although i have used boiling water. Are they all so sweet? I have had oriental and spicy tomato, i will have to resort to veg soon i think xxx

im just having the chilli .... i like the veg its not bad not tryed the tomato xx

owww no tomato 4 me then...this chilli tastes pants 2 nite very powdery :(

Mmm had the oriental chilli last night and it was sweet due to flavours like coconut etc which you expect wit Thai type things but this thing was so so sweet i poured so much pepper in now my mouth is on fire.

Can i drink Boullian at all i read some where you can?

Thanks for the emergency help i was distraught i had been looking forward to my soup all day and the choc orange earlier was pants !!!

xx

Hee Hee!!I as soon as I read the first line of this thread I thought ooh someones having 'spicy tomato'!!I put tabasco and pepper in all my soups and a LOT of it!!As for the froth on top I take that off with a spoon its disgusting,I think the soups are far better as crisps!!

CRISPS?

i stick to my veg and chicken n mushroom, i haven't tried the others, as they seem to get bad reviews on here.

love your avator, but think that mine is better.....lol

LOL !!! I am gonna email my CDC can't eat this will stick to simple flavours and maybe spice them up with tabasco and pepper. Can i make the Boullian to drink? and what are crisps ?????

Back