help :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fairy10, 10 November 2008 Social URL.

1. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    im just back on lt after a 3 week break , last week i noticed my hair coming out , but now it is really shedding , does it only happen when going back eating? will it stop now that im back on lt , i hope so , its scary to think it will keep coming out

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    look in the lipo reffeding forum theres a post there about hair. i posted a link to an article have a read.

4. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    i did lipotrim for 14wks and noticed that the hair loss was really bad when i started on the maintainance. i lost about 70% of my hair, and i must say it was distressing at the time i had to get what hair i had left cut into a shorter style. my hair is regrowing now so all is well i suppose. try not to worry as this is said to make matters worse. good luck

5. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Sorry hun i have not experianced that yet,must be awful im dreading it happening to me,maybe it will stop now your back on LT....im sure someone who has had hair shedding probs will soon shed some light on it for you...im sure i have read somewhere it is common,but you dont lose loads as in go bald....hope not anyway! good luck!!! caz xx

6. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    on a brighter note i'd rather be thin and bald rather than fat and hairy. i'm just hoping my new hair is poker straight instead of the curls i previously had to endure lol

7. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well i had really long hair , middle of my back , and i just got it cut a couple of weeks ago to shoulder length , so hopefully im thinking far worse then it actually is :) im so used to having loads , im trying not to worry about it , and yes hopefully all will stop now that im back on lt , ive asked the chemist if there is a supplement and he says no , im thinking of using regain lol

8. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    Great for taking that topic up and to be honest havent seen much difference as yet but certainly wouldnt like to lose what I have got either. I am like yourself, been growing my hair for the past two years for the wedding and its now down to my waist but wouldnt like to lose it in that way, I think i would be devasted. Must look up that link though for some info!! Cheers babe for bringing it to our attention.

9. casperos

casperos Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.13%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi ,
    I too have been off it for 3 weeks and noticed my hair seems to be falling out however everyone says i'm being silly . My hair is really thick too thankfully although after reading the refeed thread about hairloss I am reallyworried but I'll deal with that bridge when it comes and I'm sure my new confidence when I lose all my weight will be stronger than the downside of losing some hair . I'm currently on day 2 getting back on it so fingers crossed . Best of luck to u :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.