Help

debblaze

Hi
After reading some posts below im just wondering what psyllium husk are and where can i get them from, do they had extra calories as i love the porridge.

Im back on sole source plus after putting on about 6lbs over the last three weeks. Need to get it off now as i have to get bmi down as i have my ivf consultation on 12th jan and i have to below bmi 35 to have my first go.

Wish me luck, i to tend to nibble at things which i know i shouldnt even though i have a hugh goal to get too.
I lost just under two stone on LL but have now gone to cd, it has much more variety and cheaper.
this site is great.
Debs

I got my psyillium husks from ebay shop herbmoon I think they also have a internet shop to .Think you can get them from holland and barret .You can get them in tablet form or a powder I always got them as husks and made my shakes into a porridge 2 teaspoons in warm shake mix well .They have no calorie value they are only a bulking food so if already constipated may not work(depends how bunged up you are ) but good for preventing .Need to drink extra water with them :eek: xx

Thanks for your help with this.. Ive never heard of them. So, if i were to get them in tablet form how do i use them and do they taste nice?

Tablets are taken as tablets (did that make sense ) .If you want to use them in shakes or just been reading about adding them to the porridge you need the husks ,supose you could use the powder but I never liked it .Try health food shops or places that do supplments for fitness drinks and such .You will find the recipe for making porridge on a sticky on top of form xx

hi, i just buy the fibre 89 from my CDC for £5.99, its just pure natural fibre, tasteless, and you add it to your shakes before you mix them with water, and has kept me ..er regular for the last 4 weeks lol

Back