16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Trying to decide
    Hi
    After reading some posts below im just wondering what psyllium husk are and where can i get them from, do they had extra calories as i love the porridge.

Im back on sole source plus after putting on about 6lbs over the last three weeks. Need to get it off now as i have to get bmi down as i have my ivf consultation on 12th jan and i have to below bmi 35 to have my first go.

Wish me luck, i to tend to nibble at things which i know i shouldnt even though i have a hugh goal to get too.
    I lost just under two stone on LL but have now gone to cd, it has much more variety and cheaper.
    this site is great.
    Debs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    I got my psyillium husks from ebay shop herbmoon I think they also have a internet shop to .Think you can get them from holland and barret .You can get them in tablet form or a powder I always got them as husks and made my shakes into a porridge 2 teaspoons in warm shake mix well .They have no calorie value they are only a bulking food so if already constipated may not work(depends how bunged up you are ) but good for preventing .Need to drink extra water with them :eek: xx

4. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I used to gt my psyilium husks from Holland and Barrett in capsule form. xx

5. debblaze

debblaze Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Trying to decide
    Thanks for your help with this.. Ive never heard of them. So, if i were to get them in tablet form how do i use them and do they taste nice?

6. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Tablets are taken as tablets (did that make sense ) .If you want to use them in shakes or just been reading about adding them to the porridge you need the husks ,supose you could use the powder but I never liked it .Try health food shops or places that do supplments for fitness drinks and such .You will find the recipe for making porridge on a sticky on top of form xx

7. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hi, i just buy the fibre 89 from my CDC for £5.99, its just pure natural fibre, tasteless, and you add it to your shakes before you mix them with water, and has kept me ..er regular for the last 4 weeks lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.