1. XxX Susie XxX

XxX Susie XxX Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am on the ss+810 cals at the moment i lost 6 pounds in my first week but i dont seem to be shifting the weight ive still got 2 and a half stone to lose. I have been drinking water and i have just been eating quorn and salad for tea, is there something more i should do? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    It will come off - have faith! 810cals is way below what your body needs to function ... therefore you HAVE to lose fat. It may not show on the scales straight away .. but it WILL come off!

810plan is really good and the average difference between that and SS is only 2lb per month - about 1/2lb per week ..... so stick with it - keep up the water and you'll be fine!

4. XxX Susie XxX

XxX Susie XxX Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    ahh ok that makes sense lol i'll keep sticking with it just wasn't sure if i was doing everything right, thank you :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.