Help!!!!

Hanky

Hi all,
I started CD SS on Tuesday morning, I have been okayish (though slight headache) for the past 2 days, even went for 2hour walk and play in the snow along Hadrian's wall yesterday!
But today I feel absolutely rubbish! Am all quivery and weak and feel kind of like I've got a temperature. Haven't been able to make myself get up and make my porridge until just now! Will someone please please please reassure me that it will go away and all will be fine by day 4??
Hanky x

hi Hanky
I felt rubbish from day 3 to 5, it will go away. drink plenty of water take a painkiller and soon you'll feel much much better, I'm on week three and now have loads of energy.....check your temp properly just incase you are coming down with somethng though.
Good luck

Maybe the two mile walk in the snow was too much and if you've got a tempreture take some painkillers and take it easy. I didn't do any exercise for the first week or so, your body needs to adjust to the lack of calories. Put your feet up and hope you feel better soon. I felt really tired for the first couple of weeks, but feel great now!

((Hugs)) hope you feel better soon.. agree with the advice you've had already. :)

One more thing is to remember.. spread your shakes out throughout the day to avoid highs and lows.. ((hugs)) even if feeling rubbish your porridge would have helped.

You will get there, your body is just having a paddy that's all! Don't listen to it. ;)

Thanks guys! So nice to have people who have experienced it all reassure and advise me! Do feel quite a bit better now after my porridge and have managed to get up and have a shower! Think definitely time for a lazy day!
xxxx

chill out at home, i'm sure i went to bed about 9pm on days 1/2/3/4 as i was knackered but came out of it okay by day 5... if i hadn't known about the possibility of feeling like that i would have genuinely thought i was poorly...

keep and eye on it though, a 2 mile walk in the snow might have been enough to get you a chill or cold, so take a couple of paracetamols and relaaaxxx.....

you'l come out of this soon, we promise....

absolutely - you will come through it, I had a banging headache for two days, woke up and felt fantastic. I guess its all down the adjustments our bodies have to make.

you'll be fine! :grouphugg:
xxx

hey! i agree with everyone else, just relaxx today and take it easy, i think i was one of the lucky ones as i i've had no side effects at all since starting.(touch wood) lol. good luck with your weight loss!! :)

Back