* Help *

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Dude*Bear, 21 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Dude*Bear

Dude*Bear Member

Hi Everyone

I'm off to the cinema tomorrow; it's been easy on CD so far (week one and 7lbs down) but I'm worried I'll be tempted by the smell of popcorn etc

I have a CD bar to try and wondering if I ate some of this in the cinema I'll be okay? I'm on SS but I'm trying to avoid going off the rails by planning ahead. Just think the smell with get me.

Will this effect weight loss? Or ketosis?

Lunch went well today, went to the pub with friends and didn't eat or stray...

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa Bigger Bum

Lisa Bigger Bum Full Member

Hi ya,

Firstly well done with your loss so far and a massive congrats fro passing the test, going out today.

See you have already done so much, do you really wanna undo all your hard work? It is a really good idea to take your bar and just nibble on it throught the film.

Your doing the absolute best thing and planning ahead thats how results are achieved, a bar will not knock you out of ketosis, they are part of the plan!!

Just enjoy yourself, have that bar and feel great when you walk past the popcorn and say 'na' 7lbs loss is more important than a quick snack that could blow it.

Lisa xx

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    well done on ur loss so far, when i go to the cinema i take a bar and it really helps and the smell of popcorn made me feel ill, lol.

5. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Aahh, cinema popcorn is damn good.. though usually I have a LARGE sweet popcorn all to myself - and its eaten before the film even starts!!

Take a bar or a tetra, and also a BIG bottle of water.. though not too much as u dont wana be running out of the film to go pee! try and sit away from other people aswell.. i had the misfortune the other night of sitting next to someone who was eating minstrels.. once that bag was finished they opened the maltesers!! It was no surprise that she was overflowing from her seat into mine!

Also think how expensive the cinema food is - you end up spending more money on the popcorn than the ticket! So take exactly the amount of money u need for the film and leave the card at home!

6. Dude*Bear

Dude*Bear Member

Thank you everyone; have a nice day

7. aussieraquel

aussieraquel loving minimins!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I would def. take a cd bar (makes you feel like you're having a treat) and some sparkling water. Once you get through the first cinema trip, you'll be fine :)

8. Dude*Bear

Dude*Bear Member

Made it easily through the film and the smell of the popcorn didn't put me off. Managed half of the CD bar but didn't want the rest.

Yeah!! Second challenge sucessful...

9. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol here I was giving advice on refrigerating the bar and chopping it up - :)
    Well done on making it through the film and past the foyer! lol you'll have saved yourself Lbs of weight and £'s in your wallet! lol

Well done on your losses so far :)

10. aussieraquel

aussieraquel loving minimins!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done dude bear, feels good doesnt it!?!?!

11. Lisa Bigger Bum

Lisa Bigger Bum Full Member

Well done you, I knew that you could do it, you really will get to target in no time you carry on like that.

Proud of you Lisa xx

12. Dude*Bear

Dude*Bear Member

Thanks everyone, the support of this board is brill - much easier than trying to do it on my own :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.