Helping With Group

I'm the weigh lady, have been for a long time and I really enjoy it. I enjoy sharing people's joy when they have lost - espcially those who don't weigh at home cos it's such a big surprise!

I'm sure you'll still have to pay for WI if you help Tara but you usually get the magazine for free.

It does help to help (if you know what I mean), it helps me as I know if I miss a class I will be letting the consultant down and that's just not fair as they rely on their "social team".

I love helping my C if the regular ladies dont turn up. I get to have a chat with everyone and listen to them.

I think you shouldnt have to pay for WI if you help, i think each class is different but thats what happens at ours.

I would love to know everyones weights - im so nosey! x

I don't help with WI at the group I am with now, but I did with the first group I was with. I will, however, help any way I can, and have said so, but there are many willing volunteers already.
I don't think that volunteers should get away with paying, as they are volunteers
Sorry Ellebear but you are nosy! :p
However, when one weighs in it's all just a number and you really don't remember!

I always wonder what people weigh, i think i constantly compare myself to others, and as i am one of the heaviest at group i wonder what other people who i consider 'slim' weigh - so i can compare myself again!

Mad eh? x

I don't go early or stay later although a couple of the ladies do. There's no way I could get there early enough from work!
Sonia is right, I don't take any notice of the weights, I couldn't really tell you what people weighed, I only know the target members weights as we tend to chat about it.
There's no time to take any notice really, I have such a queue I move onto the next one quickly so I write it down before the brain has had chance to register what the numbers actually are!!!

I don't go early or stay later although a couple of the ladies do. There's no way I could get there early enough from work!
Sonia is right, I don't take any notice of the weights, I couldn't really tell you what people weighed, I only know the target members weights as we tend to chat about it.
There's no time to take any notice really, I have such a queue I move onto the next one quickly so I write it down before the brain has had chance to register what the numbers actually are!!!

Before I started helping I hated that about classes, the idea of someone other than the class leader seeing my weight but soon realised when I started helping I had neither the time nor the inclination to look at anyones weight at all lol

When I helped at WW classes I didnt have to pay for classes, which I thought was fair since I went early to help set up etc and stayed to help clear away :)

I found that, when i did WW years ago and helped that i didnt have to pay. but when i helped at SW i did, not that i mind. If it is helping me loose my lardy bum then i'm pleased to pay :)

Do you think they should choose in right way ho weighs you? ... my main weigh in lady is lovely, however there's one that's really gloomy, she never smiles and when your happy she looks at you like 'why you happy' (dont say it) even when she's lost weight and c asks her how shes been she's like okay whilst having big frown on face. I know everyone as a personaltity but having this lady weigh you makes you feel rubbish even when you done great!
but usualy lady smiles at least and says well done you etc i know i' not in nursery but still.

sorry totally taking over thread lol

Back