Extra Easy Helpppp

Kimbelle

Hiya I have had a major lapse over the bank holiday weekend gained 2lb feel rubbish and bloated only couple of weeks in was doing so well!

Any ideas how to get back on track?!

X

Just draw a line and get back on track. You can't change what happened yesterday but you can change today and tomorrow...

Also, keep logging into Minimins and you'll soon find out you're not on your own with the blip! I'm sure we can all keep each other motivated.

Kathy

Its understandable to have a blip now & then, times like bank holidays, Christmas, birthdays, holidays................. happen all the time, sometimes we cope with them other times we don't, but you'll find as time goes on you'll manage these type of events easier.

As said above just move on, you can't change whats happened, but you do have a choice about what you do next x

Same here im dreading weigh day tomorrow I think atleast a 3lb gain! just think how bad U feel and whenever U feel like your goin off track again think back to how U feel right now x

All I will say I make sure u get weighed I was in hols last week got back Monday at 3.30pm and went to sw at 7pm I had a whopping gain of 6lbs. I have drawn a line though and am back on plan and not beating myself up over it, even though I was only 3.5lbs of target before holiday. I could have easily missed weigh in this week but I know it would have been harder to get back to plan if I didnt

I put on 6lb last week :) but the great thing is that i was aware that my eating was not where I wanted it to be. Holidays and blips are normal - I think the important thing is that we recognise them for the aberrations they are.

The way I ate last week was how I used to eat all the time, and don't want to go back to it

. I am sure you deserved your holiday and hope you enjoyed every minute (and every mouthful) x

Back