HELPPPPPPP!

trudyc

Gold Member
Guys, help me out here please, I really thought I was okay about my STS weigh in yesterday but today I just want to give up and eat rubbish - I am soooo angry at myself for being so weak about it......
I know there are various things I can do to stop the stall as I had been having quite a few tolerants. Just hate feeling like this........:cry:

Hi there Trudy...
Unfortunately a stall can happen after such a GREAT weight loss as yours! (take a moment here for a little applause! You really have done brilliantly - just look at your User CP!)...

Sometimes, little things sneak in without our realising it so it can be worth double checking your menus now perhaps against your menus at the outset and you might find something. A week without tolerateds should do the trick.

When I'm tempted to eat (note, I didn't say when I'm hungry!), I offer myself a boiled egg or a chicken leg I've cooked myself.

Celebrate your success with your favourite Dukan dinner :)

youve done amazing so far so dont you dare give up now.... just think of the slinky outfit your gonna wear at the royal highland show ;) we can go shopping together round the trade stands and not have to say i wish i could fit into that :D

Hard days are hard, and even harder when the scales are mean.
Have you had any luck with smaller clothes recently, or a compliment (or 10) or something to remind yourself how worth it its been.

Well done on your loss so far.

Am sure with a few adjustments you'll be back losing again.

Don't let it knock u - especially if you know there are some easy tweaks you can make. You have done sooooo well. If you do fall off the wagon you know you won't be happy just letting go and will have to get back on again so you'll only have to undo whatever damage. Keep your chin up!!

Hang in there trudy, you've done so well with your loss so far. I'm sure next week will have you back on the "downward" slope again, in a good way I mean! Give yourself a huge pat on the back for how well you've done.

I've stalled for 3 weeks and I was getting desperate and then :
BAM!
2 kg gone.

I had three small packs of Milka Snax two months after I started this diet and I felt soooo....
guilty.

But you must continue the diet... don't let you discouraged.

Things like that happen.

Trust me! This diet works!

I think the weather at the minute doesn't help, so wrap up warm and get some Dukan treats in, whether they are steak or salmon or rhubarb. Please don't be too disheartened, the weight will keep coming off. Thinking of you; I really do know how hard it can be and I empathise.

Ah Trudy sending big hugs - what did you say to me before you called me a 'Wally' that I had done so well to get so far well Mrs the same goes for you. As I said in one of my diary posts the body is one mystery. Keep at it and dont you dare give in - I need you with me in CONSO xxx

Thank you sooo much guys - I needed your support today. My day has been fine in so much as I haven't broken it but have failed miserably to eat almost anything - one step better than heading to Dominoes I guess. Had an audition this evening which took place 40 mins ago so just could not eat before hand so have survived the day on my muffins and 200gms of turkey - not enough I know but just was gonna be sick if I tried to eat before hand!!!!! Your comments are a real comfort and Maintainer I did go over my menus as you suggested and the tolerants have to go for a bit I think. Considering doing a run of PP days but not sure if that is wise, also have just got my first rhubarb ever and was looking forward to having some, but..........I don't know. Any thoughts on the PP theory? But THANK YOU all.

Be kind to yourself, you deserve it! If you feel strong enough, do a couple of pp days but you don't sound too keen so maybe go back to regular pp/pv and cut out the extra bits. But you really are doing fine, it's just a marathon not a sprint! *big hugs*

I'm with Supertonic - cut out the tolerated foods for a couple of weeks before punishing your body with a series of PP days... this often is counterproductive anyway and the official site no longer recommends this even after "offending" ;)

Sooo... tell us about the audition! Hope you had a nice dinner afterwards! Re menus - perhaps try some new recipes... if you're often having the same old things (ahem like me), try someone else's menu tomorrow! If only more posted their menus on the menu thread, it would help at these times!

Onward and offward Trudy!

Good on ya girl - keep at it and we will have the fabulous positive trudyc back with us. Im selfish anyway I need you ;)

I'm also selfish I need my daily trudy comments ;) you can have the rhubarb on PV days, I would continue as you are and watch the tolerated items / cream cheese

Okay will stick to pv/pp days then and try to keep away from the tolerants. Bought some celeriac which I will try with BNS . Feeling a bit brighter today - not trying to rush off to Dominoes atm. Got the part I auditioned for - will be Mother Abbess in The Sound Of Music in April!!! Was a long night - only found out at 12.30am! She sings Climb Every Mountain, sounds a bit like my Dukan journey!!! Now I will really look great in that nuns outfit!!! A perfect costume to show of my new figure! LOL x

yes you will :D more incentive for you as well as the lovely slender outfit you will be wearing at the highland :D

Not so good when avoiding tolerateds, but might help with the thought of dominos is the dukan version of cheeseburger pie, or a gallete 'pizza'.

Relieved I think is the word Angekins - well about staying on track, very happy to have got the part!!!Now to learn the lines!!! But I get to sing My Favourite Things which is an addition in the play that wasn't in the film so just for a mo I can dream that I am 20 again and playing Maria!!! LOLOLOL

Back