Helppppppppppp disappointing weigh in :-(

Kell2204

I've stayed the same 2 weeks on trot and I've no idea what I'm doing wrong. I was doing really well the first 4 weeks and now sts. Just doesn't make sense!!!! Any advice would be much appreciated xxxx

Gahhh it's so stressing innit.... Are you still writing things down, weighing your healthy extras, and really being on-track with your syns, or have things slipped a wee bit? Are you drinking plenty of water? Still getting plenty of superfree foods?

Yeah I write everything down in my diary because I like to look back. I've weighed all my milk. Not had many heb's though. I've drunk between 1-3 litres of water a day in addition to teas. I've had loads of super free had salads most days. Not sure if I've not had enough variety ???? Plus I've not done any exercise but you shouldn't need to should you? The eating plan should work on its own? X

Boo :( Looks to me like you're doing it all right, but get those HEBs in just to be sure - The fibre might help with digestion and burning things off better, I'm not sure on the science of it all tbh ! Maybe with the more water with the hotter weather, thats having some impact.. Boo :(
Keep at it, keep the faith, like you say the plan should work on its own if we all follow it :D x

Thanks Hun I will keep at it. I love the plan I find it easy and healthy. I feel so much healthier and feels like I've lost but just not showing on the scales :-( maybe next week I will have a good one! Fingers crossed. Just so disheartening xxxx

Back