Hen Night photos added!!!!!!!!!!lol

NooNoo1970

whooppeee!!!! I really cant believe its here already!! That also means that next week end is vics stag night and the following weekend IS THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!:eek: ;) :p :D

There are 20 of us going to Frankie and Bennys tonight and its going to be such fun! I have already got two bottles of wine here chilling in the house to have a tipple before we go......there are going to be 7 of us leaving from here so thought we had better start celebrating early!

Still dont know what I am going to wear!!:eek: :sigh:
I do have a dress in the cupboard which would be ok, but I think its a bit stuffy really.......and anyway I would like to have something new!!;) So I am going to go and get showered and nip off into town and have a look about and see what I can find!

Caleb is still poorly and had a very high temp again last night...think if hes not better by mon we need to nip off to the drs, hes been at about 100*F since wednesday night(going down with nurofen but back up as soon as it wears off!)Anyway I am leaving him here with Vic and taking Joe with me, as they both need new shoes for the wedding...so I am going to buy new school shoes and keep them till the 24th.(not like girls who wear fancy, pretty shoes, boys just need black ones!)but I wll have to do Calebs next week when he is feeling better.

Oh and I gained a pound at wi yesterday!:cry: my own doing really, I ate last weekend and have ss all week but have had bad TOTM and then ended up picking at little bits on thursday night ...the night before wi WTF??? anyway...going to enjoy tonight.....and then back to ss on monday, as I said to cdc I dont care if I dont loose any more weight(although I would still like to get to my wedding goal of 11.3, thats still 9lb away...but its possible if I really put my mind to it!) I just want to ss so I get my tummy volume back down before the 24th(if you know what I mean!)so the dress fits even better!

right off to get showered!
Have a good day, will post some piccies of tonight if I get any decent ones!!

hugs to all Lou XX

Wow the wedding is getting so close. Hope you have a fab time tonight. Youve done really well with the diet. Maybe if you cant get any more lbs off try the body wrap, have you seen the posts on here, it may help the dress hang better, although Im sure it already looks fantastic

Have Fun and I hope you manage to find a new outfit for tonight.

XX

thanks all!!

Bought a lovely top in Monsson sale........still dont know if I am going to wear it or the dress....such a decision...what to wear!!???:sigh: :p

at least I wont have this trouble in two weeks time!!!LOL

Will deffo have a drink or two for all you ss-ing peeps out there!!

Have a good day

Lou XX

Ooh do Monsoon have a sale on? Hope you are happy with what you decide to wear tonight. Above all have a fantastic memorable night.

Hope your son makes a speedy recovery.

Dizzy x

Morning after the night before!

well here we are the morning after the night before!:D

And a good time was had by all! We had a lovely evening, I did my usual had about 4 drinks and then had to stop....as I was out of my face! Had a lovely mushrooms in sauce for starter and then a calzone with ricotta cheese for main and then felt soo full I was unable to even contemplate desert! which is a first for me!!

I had a very silly veil and head band on and the usual L plate and flashing garter!LOL will post some piccies when I get then off sil and mum.

I felt fine by the time we came home, but there I was at 3 am revisiting all my food and drink!!:jelous: :sigh: I am always the same when I have had a drink and food especially when i have been ss-ing! but never mind I guess at least it has got rid of some of the calories!!(not the idea I know but a positive note got rid of some)

Anyway 2 weeks to go now!! Today is beautiful and I am really ready to ss for the next few weeks and be fab for the day!!

Thanks for all the well wishes!

This has just taken me ages to type as we all went and got the acrylic nails done yesterday and although they are not massive they are longer than I am used to! Look lovely though!!

Off for water........

hugs Lou XX

Glad you had a fab time :)

You sound like you had a fab time. Cant wait to see the Photos. The wedding will be here before you know it.

photos from hen night.

1071043754270d2c8af5d3a75052cfb011f3a4f75455a845ab206d437f887a1811b56ed6.jpg

Me nearer the beginning of the evening!
208110403f8e26dc4778d4ab8badbc2e40111ccaf62b762368f983ab970f9124c5dbd3b4.jpg

Me with my obscene cake!!! LOL.....can you see what it is yet?????

854934289fbe7abefd6d115b066e0af71989b5f69d65b19db44ed218efdbecfeac4cc563.jpg

Mum, Me and my sister.
Public Album
Heres the link to the others if anyone wants to have a peek!

Lou XXX

What a great looking family you are! It looks like a riot. You look lovely slimmer in the face than your avatar even. I guess the diet has been going well of late.

Dizzy x

Back