Herbal Tea on Lipotrim?

deezombie

Just curious, is herbal tea ok while on Lipotrim total food replacement? :confused:

Hi Deez, The only teas you are allowed are leaf teas. So any normal tea is allowed, peppermint or mint tea, green tea, (very bitter though) earl grey (but not lady grey as it contains oils of citrus) and definitely no fruit teas.

I am currently drinking fennel and nettle which I find quite palatable but I'm not sure if I should as I don't know which part of the fennel is actually used. However so far it hasn't seemed to affect my weight loss so I'll carry on.

You are allowed to used sweeteners as long as they are in tablet form and not the sprinkle type, ie Splenda etc.

Hope this helps. Cheers, Pat.

Thanks that's great to know! I actually have some leaf herbal tea here (thankfully!!!) I need something to fill my stomach! My will is weak lol. I'm just trying to think of the eventual outcome! <3

Have discovered Green tea with mint....lovely!

Hey I was wondering if the splenda tablets are allowed, I noticed that ye talked abut using sweetners but not the sprinkly stuff.

Hope your week is going great!

I've stayed away from splenda all together. I remember from doing Atkins how they harped on how it was similar to sugar because it was made from sugar so to be on the safe side I just go with canderal.

I was drinking pu-erh tea b4 starting lt and I love it I asked my pharmacist to check it out and with LT HQ and she got back to me on tues saying its fine.... LOVE IT so thank god its really my only vice at the mo and its FULL of anti oxidants its really good for dieting in general!!!

Its the stuff Posh spice was harping on about awhile back.....

Oh FIRST WI this afternoon sooooooo excited/nervous cant wait

Thanks Crunchyfrog I think I will just avoid it all together, best of luck Suejulybride. I woke up this morning with a nice energy kick, managed to pack my bag for a weekend away, clean up the kitchen and sitting room and scrub the bathroom............all before college!
Here's hoping the weekend passes well....hopefully on Tuesday my weigh in will be good!

My energy levels have been brill this past week. I was tired on the first 2 days but I just headed to bed early both nights and I have been hitting the hay early all week and Im waking up soooo refreshed it much easier to get up. Something I wont be changing when I come off this diet. Early nights = Goooooood......:rolleyes::D:D

Back