Herbalife - Diary of a cuddly mummy

netty1984

Tonight I collect my 'goodies' from my friend and Herbalife distributor
I am filled with the usual excitement, weariness and dread the night before the 'diet starts'

I think the thought of drinking 6pints of water a day (or close to!) is more of a terrifying prospect than the actual meal replacement lol

I work from home and tend to not eat during the day until I get back from the school run and it's a munch fest!

So here's to structure in my life, meal inclusions instead of replacements and a healthier lifestyle

I've not set a weightless goal as I get annoyed if I don't get close to it as quickly as I had hoped, quit whichever fat club I am at at the time and out all my wright back on plus some more!
So here's to a healthier me...

Netty :) xx
(13st 8lb @ 1st sept 2013 it's for the record anyway haha)

Day one of Herbalife...
Woke up early this morning (earlier than normal as the school holidays are now over!)

Started the first day of the 'new, healthier me' by having a pint of water and a Thermojetic beverage with my fibre & herb supplement.
I then mixed up a Cookies & Cream shake with skimmed milk and had that along with my multi-vit.
I have been advised to use soya milk as it makes the shakes creamier so shall be stocking up on that later today along with some frozen fruit and bananas to bulk the shakes up a bit.

After all that liquid and my shake I'm actually (surprisingly) pleasantly full now...have popped a tally on my fridge so that I can keep track of how many pints if water I drink a day. I've worked out if I have one at 8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm & 6pm...I should be able to get through one every two hours an dim not drinking too much to make me be up on the loo all night ;-)

Same will happen at lunch, not sure what I'm going to do for my evening meal yet though...need to do some research for that one on good & bad meal options!!

Apologies if this diary is super boring...it's more like a self help guide for my own benefit haha xx

...I think the amount of loo roll I am going through is going to cost more than the Herbalife products...I've never peed so much in my life!
Curse you water intake...curse youuuu!!! Xx

Morning all!

Day 4 of Herbalife and weighed myself this morning...5lb loss so far!!
Made up with that :)

Haven't been doing much exercise as I dislocated my knee last week and damaged the muscle so having to rest it for now...terrible timing!!
I am doing a sit up programme though, 3 min programme of different an exercises, once it twice a day. If I can't give 3mins of my day to exercise then what has my life come to?!

I had a tough night last night, really finding evenings difficult because I used to just sit and stuff my face of an evening. My consultant has suggested some chocolate protein bars for my evening snack to combat my cravings so will see how I go with those when they arrive.

I am managing between 6-8 pints of water a day along with 2-4 cups of the Herbal teas...I'm scared of exploding at this rate haha

I'm really noticing a difference though already, my skin is no longer like a greasy teenager's and I feel so full of energy today!

Here's hoping it continues :) xx

Hey honey,

How are you getting on?

I just started Herbalife on Tuesday & OMG I am peeing like a camel haha

Its a nightmare my work must think I am incontinent ;-~

I stared at pretty much the same weigh as you 14st 3lsb so hope that we can be buddies cos I really need to have the support not sure about you?

Anyway I am subscribing to your diary & am gonna stalk you so really you have no choice but to talk to me - tee hehehehee

Dxxx

I've not set a weightless goal as I get annoyed if I don't get close to it as quickly as I had hoped, quit whichever fat club I am at at the time and out all my wright back on plus some more!

I am gonna take it one wee goal at a time.

My first goal was to get into the 13's - Completed that today!!

Next goal to lose 7lbs - 3lbs to go

Lets just keep each other motivated & supported.

I am having a wee day off plan today, probably shouldn't but there you go - we need to have a little treat don't we I have been super good all week.

Straight back on it tomorrow.

Dxxx

Back