Herbalife Diary

signed up for another run, a half marathon in fleetwood.
its a week before my september half too, will be challenging doing two that close but i accept that challenge!! i will beat 3 hours, one day i will...

:D

morning!
todays plan is...

peach tea
metafit
strawberry and vanilla shake
metafit, body attack, body combat
banana, peach tea

strawberry and vanilla shake
satsuma and banana
weights and resistance bands 30 min workout OR 3 mile trial snow run

veggie sausages and cabbage
peach tea

weight in day, 1/2lb loss this week.

got seen by someone i go to the gym classes with drinking one of the shakes on my lunch break, he asked "is that all you have?" then asked me if i have an eating disorder :S

ah well. im grateful for the shakes today especially, got two wisdom teeth coming through at both sides, cant chew on either side without it being super sore so have had to find a liquidish breakfast (rice pudding) and will have my two shakes later on. solids are too painful to eat right now.

no piankillers are working, even co codamols arnt strong enough :(
going to see les misribles today to cheer myself up :)

Its awful when ur wisdom teeth r coming thru isnt it. My bottom ones have just broken skin but grow in stages.
With regards to the shakes I dont have mine in the staff room. I drink them in my office then sit with my tea in the staff room. The people at my work are too judgemental and would probably think I had a disorder too!

i love the hot shakes after a workout, my temperature drops very quickly.
the chocolate chake could be made hot, and feel like a treat hot chocolate! im not a choccie fan so wouldnt do it myself but strawberry is really nice hot.

run, body pump and PT sesh done, now to rest!

What do you put in the hot shake? How do you make it? I attempted to make a french vanilla one and ...yuck!! I guess water and powder isn't as tasty hot.

i use hot milk, just measure how much in the shaker and pour it in a pan, put in the powder and stir it up. its so nice in the morning, especially in the cold. i bring it to work sometimes and it warms my hands up too

i just ignore the people in work now, at least im not eating what they do.... someone at work gets a baguette, soup, 2 bread rolls, crisp, yoghut and a chocolate bar. used to drive me mad as he always took all the bread rolls left and snatched the baguette right before i could even look at them. i often went hungry because he took all the good food available.
im sorted now wth my shakes, all i need is a bottle of milk and a tub of shake and im happy and fed.

todays been good....
B:
shake, tea and cereal bar
L:
shake, tea and cereal bar
T:
3 quorn sausages, small tin of pasta, tea

snacks:
2 caramel bunnies

exercise:
body attack (750 cals)
metafit (400 cals)

todays day :)

B: shake and cereal bar
L: shake, tea and banana
T: 3 quorn sausages and pasta
Snacks: 2 small banana's

7.5 mile run in the gym....

did very well today, it was someones 50th birthday, they brought in choccies. i feel proud of not even wanting any chocolate and passing it on, yay

feeling hungover today, and craving fast food so bad :( sambuca shots are evil.

well the fast food wont happen today! just went to go out for the bus, and the pavements are that slippy i had to hold onto the hedges just to stand up on it.

looks like no run either, no way am i running on paths that slippy, and cant get to the gym either due to the ice. even though its sunny its not melting it! :(

well the fast food wont happen today! just went to go out for the bus, and the pavements are that slippy i had to hold onto the hedges just to stand up on it.

looks like no run either, no way am i running on paths that slippy, and cant get to the gym either due to the ice. even though its sunny its not melting it! :(

Try a substitute. Try walking up and down the stairs a few extra times. It's not the same, but it's better than letting weather knock you off track.

i did a bit extra today, ran 13 miles and did a further 13 miles on the bike.

its exactly 10 weeks until the marathon today, actually terrified.

picked up my heralife order today, a box of peanut protein bars, peach tea and raspberry tea.

B: shake and strawberries
L: hot chicken baguette with fruit smoothie
T: homemade chicken phall

carb day today, lots of carbs.... will need them tommorow during my 15 mile training run.
happy news, since november ive dropped 12lbs!

15 miles ran, yay!

morning becky :) x

todays gone really well!
B; shake and tea
L: shake and yoghurt
T: grilled chicken and veg
S: 2 protein bars, and yoghurt

exercise:
6 mile run, body attack and metafit session

overdosed on water again. that free vending machine is my best firend at work

Your day did go really well! I am back on HL but im still writing in my ww diary. It's weigh in day for me tomorrow and then I have 5 weeks left before my holidays x

Back