Herbalife Diary

Just had omelette for dinner . No oil . Spinach , onion, green pepper , lean bacon (grilled first) , cucumber , 4 egg whites and 1 full egg, 20g cheddar cheese. Tiny bit of salt & pepper .

YUM & I'm stuffed !!!

i was naughty.
ate almost half a cheesecake... almost because my cat got to it sneakily and licked it, then i couldnt eat it.

thank you cat!

B: strawberry and banana shake with vanilla 24 powder
S: peanut protein bar
L: pasta + yoghurt
S: banana
T: quorn steaks and small tin pasta
S: bowl of melon and strawberries

done body attack after work too

Hi, I am looking for some advise, my friend is a distributer for Herbalife and she is loving it. I am hoping to start this month when I get paid but I just want to know if you are all finding you are losing the weight with it.

I have alot to lose (at least 6/7 stone) and I want to achieve at lead 3/4 of that my next June as I need to start the wedding dress hunt then

xxx

i didnt do it to losse weight, more body fat.... i havent checked how much but i thnik its gone down for sure. cant pinch any skin at all on my legs, i could before!

didnt "diet" today as i walked 22 miles. food needed!

got some lift off tabs, personalised protein powder, cookies and cream shake and toffee apple shake :)

claire nicked a lift off tab off me during attack and combat hah

Hi just popping by to subscribe

Hi just popping by to subscribe

:) *waves* hello ashley!

well im still doing herbalife, didnt have my shakes today or yesterday as i was carb loading.
did have protein rice pudding today for my brekkie, just put in a scoop of shake. dont think a shake is enough to sustain enough energy to run 13 miles.... and ran out of porridge. so rice pudding to the rescue!

i got a (new) PB for my half marathon too, previous was 2hrs 34mins, today 2hrs 15mins. little sore but nothing terrible, shin splints made it hell the first five miles! literally in that much pain i was crying, the stewards were worried when they saw me like that so they had one follow me lol.

Well done on your new PB! Ow to the shin splints.

soon as my new shoes arrive they will go, ive worn out my trainers so much. need 4 pairs a year :(

4 pairs of trainers a year = lots and lots of running/exercise = fit Gina :)

Got my new trainers today :D they are so colourful!
The postman left them in the recycle bin as no one was in! Lucky them bins wernt being collected.....

Keeping 2 pairs of old trainers for my gym classes, and one for running. Throwing out 2 pairs, they look almost new but I have 5 pairs now!

my new colourful babies ^_^

946773_522482234479812_148064355_n.jpg

did my first run in them and felt faster? did a 5k in 28 mins (never done in less than 30 mins before) and a 10k in less than 1hr (again, never done that. best i got was 1hr 20 mins!)
matching bright yellow top and pants with a bright green stripe. never felt so bright in my life.

my new colourful babies ^_^

946773_522482234479812_148064355_n.jpg

did my first run in them and felt faster? did a 5k in 28 mins (never done in less than 30 mins before) and a 10k in less than 1hr (again, never done that. best i got was 1hr 20 mins!)
matching bright yellow top and pants with a bright green stripe. never felt so bright in my life.

WHOA! They're NICE!

i love them so much, will be very upset if i get them dirty! chanches are i will, i run though the park so sometimes muddy. doing race for life in 4 weeks and if its the same route, then its across grass. migth have to do that in my old ones, they do give me shin splints though. nooooo
what to dooo. shin splints or dirty my colourful babies?

very comfy too! :D theres a mens versian but they are more green and darker purples/blues?

Back